Trainer Search

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
we ever gonna see a fix to fuse cheat? :( everything else can cope without but.. spending like 3 hours + just walking from area to area to scoop up fuses is.. its beyond a joke D: plz mr Antifun, if anyone can manage to fix the cheap, you can :-:

ruud schipper

Reaction score
i tried to use this file but bitdefender blocks it with the message that it hase a trojan virus in it.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
i tried to use this file but bitdefender blocks it with the message that it hase a trojan virus in it.
  • Disable , Pause or Remove your Antivirus , Sometimes Antiviruses block certain files from opening because of a "False positive" which is common and happens a lot when using trainers .
  • Disable UAC
  • Run Trainer as Admin
  • Rename the Trainer to anything else

Tynernis

Reaction score
Can you explain how to use:
F7 Inf. Wallet Money
F8 Inf. Stash Money ?
Thank you.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Can you explain how to use:
F7 Inf. Wallet Money
F8 Inf. Stash Money ?
Thank you.
Basically you just activate both and for example spend/pickup cash and Stash money and Wallet money will be set to new value of 99999999.

ShadowXX72

Reaction score
The trainer has the problem that somtime no more missions (mainquest, side quest or secondary quest, nothing) are available. If you play without trainer the missions are available again

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
The trainer has the problem that somtime no more missions (mainquest, side quest or secondary quest, nothing) are available. If you play without trainer the missions are available again
Can you give us an example.

What Options are you using.

ShadowXX72

Reaction score
Can you give us an example.

What Options are you using.

I use inf health, inf ammo, no reload and inf explosive.
In the moment I am at Burke and he has no missions if the trainer is activated esp. his daughter should have a mission. The mission will not shown.
If I turn off the trainer and start the game again the mission at the boss of the illegal distillery is activated.

I use the steam version

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I use inf health, inf ammo, no reload and inf explosive.
In the moment I am at Burke and he has no missions if the trainer is activated esp. his daughter should have a mission. The mission will not shown.
If I turn off the trainer and start the game again the mission at the boss of the illegal distillery is activated.

I use the steam version
Do me a favor and test each option, for example you said that these options were enabled:

inf health, inf ammo, no reload and inf explosive.

Activate one by one and let us know which option/s cause that.

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
any word on the fuses-cheat? or is it just too buggy to make work? alot of folks including the cheat-engine guys seem to struggle to make it work either :(

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
any word on the fuses-cheat? or is it just too buggy to make work? alot of folks including the cheat-engine guys seem to struggle to make it work either :(
It's not an issue just give him time that's all.

Simsi198

Reaction score
Fuses cheat is absolutely not necessary - it's quite easy to collect some fuses while playing because they're not hidden!

Homeboy

Reaction score
Fuses cheat is absolutely not necessary - it's quite easy to collect some fuses while playing because they're not hidden!
all is quite easy in this game, BUT WE, SOME users here wish that to have "infinite fuse" cheat to just must not drive around an collect them !!!

;)

Teyzer

Reaction score
all is quite easy in this game, BUT WE, SOME users here wish that to have "infinite fuse" cheat to just must not drive around an collect them !!!

;)
Precisely. It's rather tedious to have to go around and collect so many since you need three of them for one Junction Box.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
1. Open Game.
2. Attach game to Cheat Engine.
3. Scan for current value of Fuses you have, scan them in Float Type.
4. Pick up or waste fuse and scan for the new value.
5. You should have 2 results or so (one is display value and one is the actual value)
6. Add all the results you have (Make sure to have as lowest as possible results).
7. Change value to whatever you want and pickup or waste fuse to see change.

That's for people who know how to use basic Cheat Engine, For people who don't, please wait for MrAntiFun to update the Trainer which will come sometime soon I believe.

Last edited:

ShadowXX72

Reaction score
Do me a favor and test each option, for example you said that these options were enabled:

inf health, inf ammo, no reload and inf explosive.

Activate one by one and let us know which option/s cause that.

Users Submitted Trainers & Cheats
PM Me for Questions: Conversations

Sorry for waiting. The problem appeared up to now only with one mission. Now everything functions fine