Trainer Search

Vaporiz3d

Reaction score
Noone that can help me?? Need to reset my money guys? I tryed replacecing the save game you guys posted earlierer but i keep loading in my old save game.

VoraxKavos

Reaction score
Noone that can help me?? Need to reset my money guys? I tryed replacecing the save game you guys posted earlierer but i keep loading in my old save game.

Do not believe there is a way so youre stuck with that amount of money, just dont use the cheat and find a way to use the money

Opticz

Donor
Reaction score
So i can set it to 0 in the new patch? Where can i find it? Thank for your help

I'm guessing you'd have to use cheat engine to change the money in the stash, Otherwise your pretty much screwed. I used the money cheat then died a bunch of times to get it to a realistic number then put it in my stash.

Kaj1234

Reaction score
Got a problem with grenades and decoys (dolls) not being registered in inventory - so i got 0 of either, and can't add more or use them..

Bearen

Reaction score
I do have the same problem, however only with Molotov Cocktails and the dolls, grenades works fine. However - now update 1.01 has come out, I havent tried if it still works, (all other options).

Cocktopusss

Reaction score
NEED NEW TRAINER NEED UPDATED NEED THIS NEED THAT.

Please people just use ur commen sense and think/look first before you post.

Leon0803

Donor
Reaction score
great i finally found the way to cheat the fuses and now you add it to the trainer xD