Trainer Search

Cakes

Super Donor
Reaction score
Its called a false positive

I never had that happen with a Cheat Happens trainer. This was my first one from you and my system flagged it. Is it because it opens your webpage whenever it's open? I don't understand why that's necessary.

Thanks for your reply.

Rampage

Donor
Reaction score
Because most trainers from Cheat Happens are paid to use and all of them here are free :)

boxmouth1

Reaction score
I never had that happen with a Cheat Happens trainer. This was my first one from you and my system flagged it. Is it because it opens your webpage whenever it's open? I don't understand why that's necessary.

Thanks for your reply.
If you think Cheat Happens trainers are so awesome that you will pay for them then why are you here?

I don't understand how people are so stupid that they think something that hacks into a games data could not be picked up by a virus protection program. The thing is meant to hack a game.

The problem is that not all virus software picks up on this. That's the real problem.

Cakes

Super Donor
Reaction score
Why are you pissed at me? Jesus Christ. And yes, if I had to buy a membership I would damn it. People who get bent for no reason, hostile for no reason, the more people you chase the fewer donations.

PS

Accusing people who ask questions of being stupid just makes this place unfriendly. And once more reduces donations. Think about that brainiac

boxmouth1

Reaction score
Sorry but every other post on this site is someone new talking about how the trainer is a virus. Noone takes the time to read what has already been posted a million times. A trainer is in itself a software hacker.

What I said was "I don't understand how people are so stupid that they think something that hacks into a games data could not be picked up by a virus protection program."

What you heard was " I don't understand how YOU are so stupid that YOU think something that hacks into a games data could not be picked up by a virus protection program."

I'm not calling you stupid. I'm basically saying I don't understand why people can't use google or the sites forum search to find the answer to their problems before posting another thread about how the trainer is showing up as a virus.

Sorry if you misinterpreted what I had written.

If you think that being "unfriendly" will reduce the amount of donations then what about shouting all over the website that the trainers give you a virus? Think about that smart-a$$.

Cakes

Super Donor
Reaction score
I ignore people who assume they are the smartest people around. Bye.

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
As I've stated before in a thread earlier, game trainers are code-injectors. That's what they have in common with viruses. Anti-Virus programs like Malwarebytes do not see the difference between a hacktool virus and a game trainer.

I hope you have all your trainers in the same folder, because then you can exclude that folder from scans in the Malwarebytes exclusion list. Perhaps you should add it to your Windows Defender exclusion list as well.

I understand your reluctance to put your faith into 3rd party programs, but the reason you are here is because you want to use trainers to cheat in your game. I have moderate knowledge of cheat engine and code, and quite some experience using MrAntiFuns' trainers. You can trust this site and MrAntiFun released trainers.

EDIT: CheatHappens trainers are not that different from MrAntiFuns' trainers. They both inject/modify code for a specific named process. Perhaps your CheatHappens trainer was not built with Cheat Engine but with a custom program.

Last edited:

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
Accusing people who ask questions of being stupid just makes this place unfriendly. And once more reduces donations. Think about that brainiac

Come now, it'd be unfair to judge a community based on your opinion about a single individual :D You'll fit fine here, just need a little know-how about some basic stuff, which I must add is not against the rules to ask. As you saw, MrAntiFun himself answered your thread and didn't remove it.