Trainer Search

vg88

Reaction score
Skills won't stick if I reload a save that had max skills with the trainer off

Use the "Max Exp" option and not the skill point cheat. Mass effect recalculates your number of skill points at every load/save screen and if the math doesn't work out it resets them to what they "should" be.

I would kinda like infinite research points so i dont have to waste time running every where to scan random objects i want to be able to build and test every weapon at max lvl

infinite credits should give you infinite research points just need to spend some first so trainer can find value.

vbmichael

Reaction score
Ok I would like to say I will make a generous $100 Dollar donation(becuase I love MrAntiFun) if you can make a insta-kill cheat. If you can't please tell us why you can't? Also if you can't do insta-kill is there any way to buff damage you do or anything of that sort ?

Magiusa

Reaction score
I read all discussion and first I wwanted to say " Thak you", very much. U probalby do the best trainer exist.

I read the discussion about skill point and also have question about it. Is it possible to stay them after we spend them without using the "code" for exp.

JONAHLIM12

Reaction score
thank you for the awesome trainer, had fun with the nomad!

i have a suggestion ---> add a " NO OVERHEAT " option, because i used a energy based remnant weapon, and the weapon keeps overheating.
please add in that option!..

thank you!..

txcpaul

Reaction score
Hi,

So since i used the Trainer, my LVL is now 1. and my inventory is empty and i can only use two of my crew members, the rest is locked, what the hack

Dskyz

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Mass Effect Andromeda Trial Trainer +7
Mass Effect Andromeda V1.00 Trainer +7
Mass Effect Andromeda V1.00 Trainer +14

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Shield
  3. Inf.Ammo
  4. No Reload
  5. Inf.Credit
  6. Inf.Skill Points
  7. Instant Skill Cooldown
  8. Inf.Life Support
  9. Inf.Car Health
  10. Inf.Car Booster
  11. Inf.Car Jumping Booster
  12. Better Accuracy
  13. No Recoil
  14. Max Player Level

Notice:
  • First open game then open the trainer
  • You must spend credit after activating cheat to get effect
  • You must use skill points after activating the cheat to get effect
  • For Max Player Level activate the cheat then gain Exp by killing an enemy and you will get set to level 132
Trainer no longer works for skill points. Game will no longer save what you've upgraded, should add that to the description.

Angelneko83

Reaction score
Thank You Very Much! I really love this site to get the trainers for the games that I Play.

Randseba

Reaction score
Game has been updated to 1.05, not sure if that'll affect the trainer or not..

bndovrbby

Reaction score
trainer still works perfectly. just dont use it in multiplayer and your all good

razgrizone

Reaction score
trainer still works perfectly. just dont use it in multiplayer and your all good
It works on multiplayer, but the game just got updated and thus the trainer needs to be as well. If not, you'll just get kicked out of lobby. Using other trainers (made for v1.05 or any later updates) works on multiplayer.

Mr. Antifun, if you plan to update, can you add rapid firing or instant kill?

razgrizone

Reaction score
Game has been updated to 1.05, not sure if that'll affect the trainer or not..
It'll still work for single player, but for multiplayer, you'll now get kicked out of lobby.

Trainers updated for the latest version works for both single player and multiplayer (obviously you can't use infinite credits or skills for multiplayer since those are server-side)

JK BRg

Donor
Reaction score
Is it possible to implement a cheat for adding mission points for your strike teams?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Guys for the last time, using any type of Trainer online is all on you, If you get ban we don't take responsibility so keep that in mind.

If the Trainer works online It doesn't mean you are safe from any type of anticheat the game is using.