Trainer Search

Tao Player1

Reaction score
Do any of the trainers work with version 1.04? That's the version of game I am looking to use.

Ildun

Reaction score
Hopefully there will be one hit kill or massive damage in future update( if there is any ), don't like to fight fiend or especially ascendant which is annoyingly tough and can instant kill me which cannot prevent by trainer.

Trance_Nation

Reaction score
Please make it work for the trial version of the game! Now it's searching for the MassEffectAndromeda.exe when the trial is called MassEffectAndromedaTrial.exe
Should not be hard to edit :)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score

Ales82x18

Reaction score
[Quote = "MrAntiFun post: 132308, membro: 1"] Trainers correnti:
Mass Effect Andromeda Trial Trainer +7
Mass Effect Andromeda V1.00 Trainer +7
Mass Effect Andromeda V1.00 Trainer +14
Mass Effect Andromeda V1.05 Trainer +14

Opzioni:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Shield
  3. Inf.Ammo
  4. No Ricarica
  5. Inf.Credit
  6. Punti Inf.Skill
  7. Cooldown Abilità Immediata
  8. Supporto Inf.Life
  9. Inf.Car Salute
  10. Inf.Car Booster
  11. Inf.Car Jumping Booster
  12. una migliore precisione
  13. No Recoil
  14. Max Livello Player

Avviso:
  • Prima partita aperta quindi aprire l'allenatore
  • È necessario spendere di credito dopo l'attivazione trucco per ottenere l'effetto
  • È necessario utilizzare i punti abilità dopo aver attivato il trucco per ottenere l'effetto
  • Per Max giocatore di livello attivare il cheat poi guadagnare Exp uccidendo un nemico e avrete impostato sul livello 132
[/CITAZIONE]Grazie :)

MAD0084

Reaction score
Thanks man ! Been using ur trainer for ages. Keep it up ! :D

Kongopush

Reaction score
Hopefully there will be one hit kill or massive damage in future update( if there is any ), don't like to fight fiend or especially ascendant which is annoyingly tough and can instant kill me which cannot prevent by trainer.
That'd be great...I want to see how fast I can clear a room with my predator pistol lol

Greysaber

Reaction score
No reload is not working as mentioned earlier. Did not test options F4-F7 Infinite life support, car health, nitro or jumping. The others seem to be working fine.

Walker of Games

Reaction score
The no Reload option both does and doesn't work the second weapon slotthe one just after the omniblade I have to reload that weapon.
The other slots though I don't it's strange really.

shinga

Reaction score
I have to reload every weapon I've tried, since I wondered if it was JUST the sniper rifle I was using for some reason. Pistols and shotguns also have that problem. It IS at least activating though, wouldn't do that before the update.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I have to reload every weapon I've tried, since I wondered if it was JUST the sniper rifle I was using for some reason. Pistols and shotguns also have that problem. It IS at least activating though, wouldn't do that before the update.
No the Instruction that used for No Reload is effecting all weapons, If one doesn't work the others won't as well.

zolly

Reaction score
It worked for me while I had unlimited credits on and gained some research points from the specific category (milky way for example). It went straight to 999999

sirmike

Reaction score
for some reason numpad2 inf skill points doesnt activate, rest does.