Trainer Search

Reaction score
the infinity health doesn't actually save you on this. I take about a high fall or 3 shells from a tank then my character dies and my game frezzes cause hes got health but dead at the same time. I;m resorting to using 2 trainers at the same time. I mainly love this trainer for its "all enemies faint"

It doesn't kill you, more seems to knock you out, it was pretty annoying doing Quiet's extreme mission and the one to get code talker on extreme against the snipers

can i use this to get the stealth suit and stay invisible forever?

In a way yes, there's a later upgrade for active camo that works like the NVGs and uses movement to charge, this would let you stay invisible permanently

StarrDustt

Reaction score
unfortunately for me doesn't work:

--inf.Health
--No Reload
--inf.Ammo
--inf.GMP
--Mega Heroism
--Inf.Horse Health

I'm so sad that i can't use those options...

Shad Otterdan

Reaction score
Can we get a version of the all resources that doesn't add nukes to help with the disarmament event?

Hawtdawgman

Reaction score
How come some of them don't work? Like I press the button but it doesn't work and just does the warning message tone.

ReaKoyle

Reaction score
What's the diff between 1.10 and 1.10b? I gotta say everything in 1.10 is working to date on my end. Also is mrantifun more of an avatar used by a team of coders or is there really only one dude making trainers for all these games?

MaYl Garcia

Reaction score
What's the diff between 1.10 and 1.10b? I gotta say everything in 1.10 is working to date on my end. Also is mrantifun more of an avatar used by a team of coders or is there really only one dude making trainers for all these games?
One man army :cool:

sdadsasadsda

Reaction score
Yeah my Parasite Suit disappeared after I activated the Unlock All Cheat :( any fix for that?

xuzhiwei_20

Reaction score
Could you add full stealth mode please? Fainting option is not quite suitable in some case. Thanks a lot!

OmzieZayat

Reaction score
Infinite GMP
Infinite Resources
Mega Heroism
Unlock all items

Don't work.
Vers 1.10