Trainer Search

Jedasd

Reaction score
Ive put a firewall block on the game but it still logs in to the servers when I launch it. At first I wanted to block the online mode because I was scared of getting banned but now I want to close it because of annoying load times it causes.

Trainer is pretty good though, works perfect.

Jax765

Reaction score
Could you possibly include the ability to send out as many combat deployments as we want? Currently, you have to pay real money for more FOBs that allow you to do so.

test12344

Reaction score
Trainer works great, thank you!

If I had any are possible, I have a few cheat suggestions:
  1. Instant R&D times for upgrades
  2. A "Fulton All" command that fultons all enemies to Motherbase

kamiltron

Reaction score
I started playing yesterday and used trainer even when I first launched the game and the game always says offline mode. Is there a option to open or close it at will? Also, is using the trainer makes it automatically offline? I'm a bit scared of getting banned since MGO will launch in January.

The game is offline because the servers are down for quite a while now.

Mdolla

Reaction score
bate 1.004 come~
fix it please~

That's Beta, it's not mainstream. You have to choose to get that update. Roll back to 1.003. The trainer would get updated when 1.004 is out officially to everyone.

Langy Lizardo

Master Donor
Reaction score
Something stupid, but an enemy spawner would be fantastic, but that's not a cheat, so disregard it XD

Lord_Defalt

Reaction score
i mean you would think but they are awarded to you and you still have them when your offline

solowing

Reaction score
Any chance you can add "unlock everything" option?
Or max stat for all mother base member.