Trainer Search

Winternoise

Reaction score
with the unlock all it seems to have got rid of a few of my costumes? the parasite, gray fox, raiden and a few others any fix for this?
(solved just restart without it on)
so I won't lose my stuff like xof suite etc. with the unlocker cheat when I restart the game after hiting unlock all or what do u mean ?

Fusioncprr

Donor
Reaction score
Hi when I used the unlock all option, it seems that I can't select some of the items. Any idea why that happens?

Winternoise

Reaction score
Hi when I used the unlock all option, it seems that I can't select some of the items. Any idea why that happens?
maybe u don't have enough gmp, fuel, level xyz or so check the requiements it will show u what u need :)

Watch_Doge

Reaction score
The 'Unlock All' is flawed. It does unlock ALMOST everything in the game except for the items that are unlocked through specific missions like the Parasite Suit, Quiet's XOF uniform and her Sniper Wolf outfit and also D-Walker's Fulton cannon.]

Not sure if this will work but maybe it's advised to use the unlock all almost immediately upon reaching Mother Base for the first time.

Adoniis

Reaction score
I'm glad it doesn't unlock those items actually.

Watch_Doge

Reaction score
I'm glad it doesn't unlock those items actually.

Until you know that it erases the progress of ever unlocking them and once you've unlocked them for research before, they're never going to unlock again despite re-doing those specific missions. I miss Quiet's XOF uniform so it wouldn't feel so awkward to have people entering my PC room to see an almost-naked 'mute' woman armed with a precision sniper rifle providing sniper support for me.

ClaireonCall

Reaction score
Same. Everything running fine for me as well, aside from horse health, I think, but I don't use D-Horse much.

Only thing I could want at this point is something to unlock development for everything. Someone mentioned FLiNG's, which helped, but it also induces a glitch of some kind that hides many options that are meant for development. Really dunno why.

Adoniis

Reaction score
Until you know that it erases the progress of ever unlocking them and once you've unlocked them for research before, they're never going to unlock again despite re-doing those specific missions. I miss Quiet's XOF uniform so it wouldn't feel so awkward to have people entering my PC room to see an almost-naked 'mute' woman armed with a precision sniper rifle providing sniper support for me.

Oh, so it locks them out completely?

smutseraph

Reaction score
Yep...ruined my save. Thankfully backed up the save. I really wanted the XOF outfit....I'm looking forward to a mod that allows it from the start.

iMikeX

Reaction score
do you get banned from online mode if you use these cheats? like using unlock all

AaronR

Reaction score
Do you think there could be one to speed up timescale? Would help for the daunting treks across the map

adamant123

Reaction score
anything happening for demon points? I'm tired of being covered in blood, even after taking like 50 showers

EmperorBacon

Reaction score
well time to go cry in a corner. I didn't realize the unlock all cheat would make my parasite suit and items delete themselves. I'm a moron for not backing up my save.

Edit: Nevermind. Read back in the thread and all I had to do was restart my game without the trainer activated.

Last edited:

Kronoz

Reaction score
Thanks you MR. MGSV-TPP Trainer Update 4 +14

Trainer WORK FINE! v.1.0.0.5

Last edited:

crusher

Reaction score
Pls Trainer for the new Version. Steam Auto-update fail xD

the trainer and all options will not work on 1.0.0.5

Last edited:

litah

Reaction score
Of course. What'd you expect?

Simple solution - Play in Offline mode.
Please.

They have no Anti-Cheat in place currently.
It's relatively safe to use trainer online.

Common sense goes a long way as per usual.
Cheating in FoB's will likely get you flagged far sooner than say using infinite health or stunning all enemies.

People you play against in FoB's increase your chances of being flagged if you use obvious cheat against them e.g. infinite health.

But using no recoil, super accuracy etc when playing singleplayer you're quite safe, whether you're online or offline does not make a difference - not now, anyway.

Eventually I reckon there will be Anti-Cheat measures in place for resource ******* and general cheats in FoB's because they can ruin a game for others if tons of people use them.

I mean there are already people with 4-8 Nukes and I'm actually supporting someone who has 200k resources (200k is cap for resources much like 5mil is cap for GMP) all the time, yet getting more platforms day by day.

tl;dr It's relatively safe to use a trainer for now.
Their own fault for having vulnerabilities exploitable by Cheat Engine etc, much like GTA 5 had on launch.

Worst case scenario? You get your money and / or resources reset when they finally come up with a proper Anti-Cheat.
So far they've been busy with unstable servers and will likely continue to be for weeks to come.