Trainer Search

Swatty

Reaction score
What, after 127h only 50x "S" soldiers, you kidding, right?

Just google "Metal Gear Solid 5 Waiting Room CE Scrpit" or "MGSVTPP reward.CT" ... it's not that hard to find.
The other one can find the same way...

@MrAntiFun , is there a chance for a "better" trainer with more options (3x Trainer at the same time is a little shitty :p)?
Nope, I shit you not. Maybe I need to put a bit more heroism but I'm always going less lethal and fultoning soldiers out. so far my stats say about 63 S total and 10 S+. (welp)

Ah thank you boss. Apparently I was searching trainers instead of the CE script.

pandaman83

Reaction score
Every time I try to download the newest trainer, I receive a "network error". I've tried with Chrome, Firefox, and IE. Finally, I made an exception in my AV for the download url and lo and behold it worked. However, it refuses to extract. If I select "extract all" from the compressed window, it will create a folder with nothing in it. And if I drag the exe to the desktop manually, it just flat out refuses. I don't get any error messages from my AV either.

tylurkz

Reaction score
Can you make something that changes the resources? say get rid of some nukes? because now when I do this it gives me a bunch of nukes. And my horn seems to be shrinking D:

YMS

Reaction score
How do I disable the cheats? inf health etc.

evorm

Reaction score
why do i always get failed - network error on chrome whenever i try to download..?
It might be your antivirus. Check your taskbar, and if you see your antivirus there, right click and there should be a disable option. If not, then try left clicking and opening the interface. There might be a way to disable it there. The reason why this happens is because the trainers modify other files in another executable so the antivirus is programmed to assume that it has malicious intent

TL;DR- antivirus thinks its super bad so disable antivirus

evorm

Reaction score
Nice trainer :) Does unlock all unlock raiden outfit? I don't see it, is it just me or It only unlocks certain items
you need to finish the game in order to see the raiden outfit in the shop. I dont know if it unlocks raiden outfit, because raiden outfit requires a certificate saying u finished all missions S rank

OcarinaOfJesus

Reaction score
I was in the main menu and used the unlock all and it took away the development plans for some endgame stuff, anyone else have this problem or have a fix?

Ashuraman

Reaction score
I was in the main menu and used the unlock all and it took away the development plans for some endgame stuff, anyone else have this problem or have a fix?

It's been said before if that happens simply re start the game with the cheat off and all the stuff will come back. however i have noticed that the "Unlock All" doesn't work for most of the special items. Can you improve this option MrAntiFun?

EDIT: after testing allot of different trainers,this "unlock all research" has the same effect on all, most of your end game stuff vanishes but comes back if you reload with the option off

EDIT2: I found one trainer that doesn't delete your items and DOES unlock stuff for you, it's the one by HOG

Last edited:

jeffhardy4ever1

Reaction score
It's been said before if that happens simply re start the game with the cheat off and all the stuff will come back. however i have noticed that the "Unlock All" doesn't work for most of the special items. Can you improve this option MrAntiFun?

EDIT: after testing allot of different trainers,this "unlock all research" has the same effect on all, most of your end game stuff vanishes but comes back if you reload with the option off

EDIT2: I found one trainer that doesn't delete your items and DOES unlock stuff for you, it's the one by HOG

Hmmm, tried this HOG's trainer and didn't got any luck even with a single option in it. :S

Ashuraman

Reaction score
Hmmm, tried this HOG's trainer and didn't got any luck even with a single option in it. :S

Really?Did you use the METAL.GEAR.SOLID.5.TPP.V1.01.PLUS14TRN.HOG one?Cause with that one i managed to remove all the requirements for researching the stuff i have(Even the ones that still have the red lock mark can be researched) with the exception of Quiet's Gold outfit and it did unlock a bunch of extra stuff for me. You can also try going to the Metal Gear Solid 5 nexus and getting the unlocker file from there

OcarinaOfJesus

Reaction score

You are a hero, a god amongst men. You are invincible, thank you.

jeffhardy4ever1

Reaction score
Really?Did you use the METAL.GEAR.SOLID.5.TPP.V1.01.PLUS14TRN.HOG one?Cause with that one i managed to remove all the requirements for researching the stuff i have(Even the ones that still have the red lock mark can be researched) with the exception of Quiet's Gold outfit and it did unlock a bunch of extra stuff for me. You can also try going to the Metal Gear Solid 5 nexus and getting the unlocker file from there

Ah yes, exactly that one. Any option innit didn't work, even basic ones like Inf.Health or Inf.Ammo. I know about Nexus but i rather try my best to keep it as vanilla as possible <3. I think the trainer didn't work because it's for 1.01, while the latest current version is 1.02, but then, the old 1.01 trainer of MrAntiFun still works as well, so probably it's something else.

Ashuraman

Reaction score
Ah yes, exactly that one. Any option innit didn't work, even basic ones like Inf.Health or Inf.Ammo. I know about Nexus but i rather try my best to keep it as vanilla as possible <3. I think the trainer didn't work because it's for 1.01, while the latest current version is 1.02, but then, the old 1.01 trainer of MrAntiFun still works as well, so probably it's something else.

Strange the unlock all worked fine for me