Trainer Search

ItsEnde

Master Donor
Reaction score
Trainer Name: Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain V1.14b Trainer +14 MrAntiFun
Platform: Steam
Version: 1.15
Features Not Working: As far as I can tell everything, except the "Inf. Resources" is working fine. You can activate the "Inf. Resources" and it will give you the resources, but after you try to use them you get an error with smth. like "requirements not met"

As always thank you for your work MAF.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Have you tried to open again resources overview to get cheat effect?

ItsEnde

Master Donor
Reaction score
it will give you the resources, but after you try to use them you get an error with smth. like "requirements not met"
As said - you will see that you have the 500k fuel, bio etc. but as soon as you try to use these resources(they are added online btw. - they are greyed out if you go offline) you get the message: "Unable to construct as development requirements have not been met."

Screenshots on imgur with added comments if you need some proof -
I hope this helps :)

lorenzo0000

Reaction score
This trainer definetely broke my savegame.
Game says i've 25000000 of GMP online, but when i try tu upgrade something, online resources are not enough. I playe fob etc.. for increase GMP online but nothing, 2500000 GMP remains, so i can't upgrade defense of fobs and every idiot noob steal me men and resources,

Solutions or this trainer fucke irredeemably my game?
Help please

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
loads looking update for this in the original trainer post

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Can confirm that infinite resources is broken in 1.15 all rest work but have not tried the faint one so cant confirm for it. Would love update as decided to play this again with new update.