Trainer Search

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
No one has accused you of stealing anything. Why does it matter if you are first to release something if half of the options don't work properly because you didn't even bother playing the game or testing them? Maybe put some more time and effort into your releases instead of trying to beat other groups. As it stands right now all you are doing is providing a better case for people to go to places like CH or DVT where at least they know that the trainers work 100%.
Just wondering have you tried any of the trainers for this game from any of the other sites that you mention? If so are you 100% sure they have no bugs because I have had no problems or bugs with this game or trainer at all so I don't know why you would say these things without all the relevant information to hand. Im pretty sure if I checked I would find that if they had a comments section then it would have some people with issues as well.

(Just Checked CH randomly clicking on the 21 pages on the forum for this title and page 11, 14, 18,21 on this game forum board all had people complaining of some options not working on older versions of the trainers there, did not check all as could not be arsed) Seems not only here has problems so CH is not the holy grail of trainers that you presume it to be so maybe get facts before having a go at moaning or being disrespectful.

Reactions: Alu

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
No one has accused you of stealing anything. Why does it matter if you are first to release something if half of the options don't work properly because you didn't even bother playing the game or testing them? Maybe put some more time and effort into your releases instead of trying to beat other groups. As it stands right now all you are doing is providing a better case for people to go to places like CH or DVT where at least they know that the trainers work 100%.
Huh?.You accused me of stealing the trainer codes and said the trainer doesn't work at all , I did test the trainer for an hour and had no problems at all, Most of the problems users mention occur after progressing like 35% into the game, Also im calling bullshit on the 100% thing , People know i work hard on my trainers its just i have over 900 free trainers released and its hard to spend long time on one game because im the only guy on this forum making trainers and i got shitload of trainers to make and already made trainers to keep up to date, I mean just checkout the requests section .

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Huh?.You accused me of stealing the trainer codes and said the trainer doesn't work at all , I did test the trainer for an hour and had no problems at all, Most of the problems users mention occur after progressing like 35% into the game, Also im calling bullshit on the 100% thing , People know i work hard on my trainers its just i have over 900 free trainers released and its hard to spend long time on one game because im the only guy on this forum making trainers and i got shitload of trainers to make and already made trainers to keep up to date, I mean just checkout the requests section .
Read my comment above about the 100% thing!!!

demn

Reaction score
Amf inf arrow is working now but the grabbing L CTRL is not working anymore after a few minutes of playing

K Anto

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for this, really great trainer, working fine and without any problems here, well done!

rebar1

Reaction score
Tested with the mentioned only using god mode, inf focus, and arrows. The grab function is working now. So one of the other cheats is stopping the grab/mount.

yoMAF

Banned User
Reaction score
Just wondering have you tried any of the trainers for this game from any of the other sites that you mention? If so are you 100% sure they have no bugs because I have had no problems or bugs with this game or trainer at all so I don't know why you would say these things without all the relevant information to hand. Im pretty sure if I checked I would find that if they had a comments section then it would have some people with issues as well.

(Just Checked CH randomly clicking on the 21 pages on the forum for this title and page 11, 14, 18,21 on this game forum board all had people complaining of some options not working on older versions of the trainers there, did not check all as could not be arsed) Seems not only here has problems so CH is not the holy grail of trainers that you presume it to be so maybe get facts before having a go at moaning or being disrespectful.

Yes, I went and purchased a CH membership in order to get a working trainer for this game after waiting 3 days for MAF to fix this one. The trainer has over twice as many options and they all worked for me without issue. I'm not trying to moan or be disrespectful, I'm just stating my experience with the trainers I have used. I apologize for the stealing comment as you were the one that seemed to build a trainer from thin air without playing the game or testing the options as you said in a previous statement.

No one expects your trainers to be as good as those at CH but it would be nice if the smaller number of options you do include are tested properly before release. Even though no one is paying for these trainers, it still wastes their time and possibly corrupts their saves when your trainers malfunction. You have 15 pages of complaints regarding this one trainer and people still have issues with grappling, arrows, etc even after your latest fix. Maybe try addressing those issues before you go putting out new trainers from your requests section? But that's totally up to you, I have a working trainer now and am happy, but I'm sure the other users would appreciate it.

Andromeduss

Reaction score
Yes, I went and purchased a CH membership in order to get a working trainer for this game after waiting 3 days for MAF to fix this one. The trainer has over twice as many options and they all worked for me without issue. I'm not trying to moan or be disrespectful, I'm just stating my experience with the trainers I have used. I apologize for the stealing comment as you were the one that seemed to build a trainer from thin air without playing the game or testing the options as you said in a previous statement.

No one expects your trainers to be as good as those at CH but it would be nice if the smaller number of options you do include are tested properly before release. Even though no one is paying for these trainers, it still wastes their time and possibly corrupts their saves when your trainers malfunction. You have 15 pages of complaints regarding this one trainer and people still have issues with grappling, arrows, etc even after your latest fix. Maybe try addressing those issues before you go putting out new trainers from your requests section? But that's totally up to you, I have a working trainer now and am happy, but I'm sure the other users would appreciate it.
is this a joke?? youre making it sound like youre paying this guy for his services....to many of us its free of charge.... you are in no position to be making demands... and youre totally being disrespectful especially when youre comparing his work to that of CH.. since u have a fresh new membership at CH you have little reason to complain anymore correct?

yoMAF

Banned User
Reaction score
is this a joke?? youre making it sound like youre paying this guy for his services....to many of us its free of charge.... you are in no position to be making demands... and youre totally being disrespectful especially when youre comparing his work to that of CH.. since u have a fresh new membership at CH you have little reason to complain anymore correct?

You are absolutely right. I thought that maybe MAF took pride in his work, but apparently it only matters how many trainers you make and not whether or not they are actually functional. I'll just head to CH and not provide any more input here. Thanks for the previous mostly working trainers. Best of luck in the future.

Arathorne

Reaction score
I have a problem with the godmode. Yersterday I played the game with the trainer and the godmode worked without a problem. I only use the godmode. Today I start the game, activate the trainer and the godmode won't worke anymore.

The Trainer has "Game Is: On" and F1 and F2 in red for activated.

[EDIT] After 10+ more try's godmode worked again. : )

Last edited:

Dracula

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for this trainer ! :);)

Its working with the Final version of this trainer . ;)

Wish you a nice day ! ;):)

Last edited:

Dracula

Donor
Reaction score
I have a problem with the godmode. Yersterday I played the game with the trainer and the godmode worked without a problem. I only use the godmode. Today I start the game, activate the trainer and the godmode won't worke anymore.

The Trainer has "Game Is: On" and F1 and F2 in red for activated.

--------------

Try this , with Cheat Engine ;-)
cheat-table download :
http://forum.cheatengine.org/download.php?id=107347

Creed Handler

Reaction score
The undetection is semi working, they do detect me but do not attack me, which is pissing me off.

Lii

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer worked without any problems

johncheese

Reaction score

We here at the quality control department sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We have refunded the zero dollars and zero cents you paid for this trainer and hope you remain as always a valued customer.

Ian Steward

Reaction score
Hey YoMAF,

Seen this kind of tactics b4.

It's very funny. A cheater is complaining some of the cheats in a FREE trainer is not functioning. Well if there is an issue then report it like everyone else or play the game without the cheat. It's that simple.
And please don't BS us with quality of trainer, wasting other people's time, etc. Speak for yourself. Don't represent us. We have our our opinion and know how to voice it.

AntiFun doesn't owe anyone, anything. If this is how he wants to do things, they we have to respect that. Who the hell are we telling him of for something that is given for free? You don like it, take your sorry ass & comments and get lost. No one's forcing you to be here anyway. It's only logical it applies to everyone here, MYSELF included.

FYI, I had a CH account but discontinued it cause I don't like the way they do things. But I did not voice it out the way it way done here.

goapD

Reaction score
plz upload 1.0.1 version
I can't use the grab key(L Ctrl) when I turn on the God mode...

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
Awesome trainer !

So far so good besides malwarebytes detecting malware..

Anyways I'm not sure this is a game glitch or some how the trainer is causing it but the whole story summed up

So on the level The Dark Monument, you're suppose to cover the exsplosives from the uruk to blow up the monument, problem with it is it says that there are archers after the cart gets blown up from the archers and when this is all happening if you sit and watch the area where the archers are suppose to be they do not appear but in the cutscene they do if the cart gets blown up.

This is not a one time glitch it has happened repeatdly to me...

Any support or has this happened to anyone else ?