Trainer Search

CptZiggy

Reaction score
Every time I try to download it it fails. Same goes for every other link I can find for this trainer. Could anyone help me with getting the trainer? (the 2015 one, specifically. The others download fine )

Caddac

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor V1.00 Trainer +8
Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor 12-16-2014 Trainer +8
Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor 02-18-2015 Trainer +8
Options:
  1. God Mode
  2. Fast Kill
  3. Inf.Focus
  4. Inf.Arrows
  5. Inf.Attribute Points = Currency (M)
  6. Mega Exp
  7. Mega Tier Exp
  8. UnDetected Video of the cheat in action Here
Notice:
  • For Attribute points cheat you must first activate the cheat then use some attribute points after that you will get the unlimited points .
  • Use Attribute points cheat only when required , Don't use unless you are going to spend some .
  • Thanks to JhonnatanV for gifting the game.

Most recent file leads to a dead link. Files always occur network error on download

somethingelse66

Master Donor
Reaction score
Don't know if this option will interest anyone else, but I kind of would like an "immortal mount" option, for your branded Caragors, those dog-like beasts, & Graugs, those huge troll-like things, so that you can even more rampage around with them, they're cool :D

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Most recent file leads to a dead link. Files always occur network error on download
your will have to uninstall your browser and data, reinstall the browser add adblock and redownload the file.

Bryan Lung

Reaction score
God mode doesn't work. Only reason I wanted this. No donation for broken trainer.

Delta_Nexus

Master Donor
Reaction score
I've just used the latest trainer of Shadow of Mordor on the GOTY addition, I haven't tried it on the other story's just the main part. All parts of the trainer work, the only thing I had trouble with was the Undetected part of the trainer works pretty much all the time, except when your doing a stealth mission. Which it seems that you get detected, just not seen if that makes sense.

Andrius2012

Reaction score
I've just used the latest trainer of Shadow of Mordor on the GOTY addition, I haven't tried it on the other story's just the main part. All parts of the trainer work, the only thing I had trouble with was the Undetected part of the trainer works pretty much all the time, except when your doing a stealth mission. Which it seems that you get detected, just not seen if that makes sense.

Cool, will try it!

Would be epic to have an infinite combo cheat btw! so we can use the powerful skills all the time hehehe

AJS7102

Reaction score
Please, I know this game is old, but I only just got it on sale (Steam), and can't pass a certain mission, fix the network error problem!
It seems like the link is dead for everyone, thank you :)
(You're awesome, btw.)

matthew425

Reaction score
ok all of the functions are working excpet this one little problem. Everytime i activate the trainer, i only do this one attack where the player just puts his blade like in the middle of his face where he is going to hit enemies or something. I am trying to slash them like just swing my sword around but i keep doing that one attack. any help would be appreciated

Bucky3579

Donor
Reaction score
Just got GOTY on steam final trainer is working fine so far. Will update as I play.

Nazair

Master Donor
Reaction score
Working fine with GOTY edition.
Also no crashes what so ever.