Trainer Search

Gorgorathnz

Reaction score
Is it possible to boost staff/driver attributes? :D And maybe altering the Tyre temp cheat? Have it freeze at like 60-70% temp (which seems to be Optimum

acac

Reaction score
LORD MRANTIFUN MAY YOU LIVE WELL.

CONTRIBUTING MASSIVELY BUT TAKING SHIT WHEN IT DOESN'T WORK AND NOT BECOME MONEY WHORES LIKE **** *******

SinStriker86

Reaction score
Now the Trainer is perfect ;) Thanks MAF you r still the best Trainer maker i know ^^
everything is working perfect ;)

btw MAF , if u have time u could add for example "No Risk lv" for the parts and "Max driver skills" and "Perfect car config" in the Training ^^
But only if u want and u have time. Would be great...Never the less the Trainer is great ;)

Last edited:

Motorschaden

Reaction score
this is a review for the +9 trainer from 12. Nov. 2016 :

the following cheats work wonderful: all (tested)

Notes:
#1 - use F5-Key (max parts condition in race) after (!) the repair gearbox dialogue in the tutorial. otherwise you have to quit the game via ALT+F4.

Thank you, Mr.Antifun.
Games are more fun this way.

antoniojesus

Reaction score
fuel and tyre temp need to be fixed

full tank the car is much slower and tyre temp set to cold slows the car :X

toxysicu

Reaction score
It's true, the tyre temp set to cold doesn't make sense. It would be better if it was set between cold and overheat. Not sure how you would find the value tho.

Thanks MAF

Last edited:

ataberkoral

Reaction score
also why not do a Risk level cheat like for example Risk Level never goes up
Is it possible to boost staff/driver attributes? :D And maybe altering the Tyre temp cheat? Have it freeze at like 60-70% temp (which seems to be Optimum

It would be awesome if he make that option real. And i agree with nosense of making tyres cold as ice %60-70 of heat is more optimal i think.

Thank you sir! For your great job!

And still i couldnt figure out how to use " Instant Part Desing " option. I tried so much things. Is it because i ve legendaries and epics on there .. is it just for the begining ?

Additional***

I dont think an option for driver skills is necessary cuz everything is perfect you dont need to have a perfect driver if you dont pit while racing on formula! :D

And after winning couple of trophy you ll be able to sign with awesome drivers

SerialKillerJTR

Reaction score
Everything is working perfectly apart from the fuel which makes me heavier than a fat bloke in McDonalds lol..As for tyre temps just activate when they get hot and then deactivate so they don't remain cold and heat up again apart from that all good MAF

Grabarz

Reaction score
Everything is working perfectly apart from the fuel which makes me heavier than a fat bloke in McDonalds lol..As for tyre temps just activate when they get hot and then deactivate so they don't remain cold and heat up again apart from that all good MAF
are you sure you are using +9 trainer ?

for me fuel option works perfectly around 4 L of fuel all the time

no1baggiesfan

Reaction score
Improvements do not work properly, my reliability never moves, after activating cheat all options to improve parts are not selectable
Instant parts does not work either.

using the +9