Trainer Search

jemide2012

Reaction score
The trainer keeps on crashing whenever I try to activate a cheat... is there something I can do guys?

nickydavies14

Reaction score
instant part design can you set this to like -10 days when you build anything with a "good" part it just add days so it defeats the object everything else works like a treat thanks

Grabarz

Reaction score
The trainer keeps on crashing whenever I try to activate a cheat... is there something I can do guys?
trainer need some time to activate the cheat - when windows display message about closing the application just choose option to wait

no1baggiesfan

Reaction score
after messing about with this trainer for a while, I think you only really "need" infinate tyres lol, if you never have to stop you should win anyway if you set up your cars right.
you can use cheat engine for money (500M is plenty)
when you get promoted, fuel stops were banned in my game, so infinite fuel was pointless anyway, maybe an "add fuel" cheat would be better ?? eg press F9 to add 10 litres of fuel ??? instead of it being max ?
still cannot get instant part working, I have read previous posts where it only seems to work on first gen parts ??

PS.

thank you for your hard work MAF.

Last edited:

ataberkoral

Reaction score
Improvements do not work properly, my reliability never moves, after activating cheat all options to improve parts are not selectable
Instant parts does not work either.

using the +9

You should read the note about it pal!
Activate it when you re in improvements page.
First, improvements option not about the reliability and if you design a new part " go in the impr. page and go back to fit in page" you ll see the part will be high as possible.
and if you activate max car condition while in the race nothing gonna broke down. ( that's the option about reliability)

no1baggiesfan

Reaction score
You should read the note about it pal!
Activate it when you re in improvements page.
First, improvements option not about the reliability and if you design a new part " go in the impr. page and go back to fit in page" you ll see the part will be high as possible.
and if you activate max car condition while in the race nothing gonna broke down. ( that's the option about reliability)

I DID read it.
It didnt work and still doesnt.

The reason it doesnt work is because I followed instructions, LEAVE THEM ON, dont toggle them on and off, just leave them ON.

Last edited:

dd667

Reaction score
does not work for me either. Instant parts ; fast construction / upgrade does not work at all. The options are selected on the trainer, however it does not take any effect.

Grabarz

Reaction score
does not work for me either. Instant parts ; fast construction / upgrade does not work at all. The options are selected on the trainer, however it does not take any effect.

LISTEN TO ME:
- go to building section choose any building u want to build, when the message about cash and duration will pop up press F8 when it will be active press cancel in your message window. Now choose building again and you should see duration - ZERO WEEKS press ok. SAME situation if you wanna upgrade building.

-Instant Parts works only for first row of engineering ( the very first part from everyt group)

- construct any part - go to section IMPROVE PARTS choose any part you want to improve ( or use option auto fill at right side of the screen on the staff section) now press F7 and skip time - u got all parts improved to max

Bluhdwulf

Reaction score
The fuel cheat effects all other drivers now, (At least until you finish the race then it spams messages stating all other drivers are out of fuel) and the tire cheat still effects both racers ahead and directly behind your drivers. So say your drivers are in 1st and 10th the 2nd place, 9th place and 11th place will all have no tire wear.
Other than that great work so far. And thank you for your amazing trainers. You are my go to guy for all my trainer needs.

Sleepingsong

Donor
Reaction score
The fuel cheat effects all other drivers now, (At least until you finish the race then it spams messages stating all other drivers are out of fuel) and the tire cheat still effects both racers ahead and directly behind your drivers. So say your drivers are in 1st and 10th the 2nd place, 9th place and 11th place will all have no tire wear.
Other than that great work so far. And thank you for your amazing trainers. You are my go to guy for all my trainer needs.

Hmm... for me it works fine. Tire cheat works only for my car, the other cars don't.

Grabarz

Reaction score
are you sure u are using +9 trainer ?
im playing 4th season in row since 9 hours and i didnt seen anything wrong with fuel and tyres cheat

ataberkoral

Reaction score
are you sure u are using +9 trainer ?
im playing 4th season in row since 9 hours and i didnt seen anything wrong with fuel and tyres cheat
Indeed.

But how you re using the tyres option? I mean is there any trick you have? Cuz when tyres are cold it slows the car down.

Grabarz

Reaction score
Indeed.

But how you re using the tyres option? I mean is there any trick you have? Cuz when tyres are cold it slows the car down.
well you can also turn on for a second - cold your tires and turn off that cheat :)
anyway I playing with all the time cold tyres - to lazy ;p