Trainer Search

Gorgorathnz

Reaction score
Now having issues with F6 and F7, long delay after hitting the key to activate, but instead of the activation sound, theres just a windows ping noise.

Going back to the delay though...ive been having delays with nearly all options really, ever since first release, not sure why lol

toxysicu

Reaction score
Now having issues with F6 and F7, long delay after hitting the key to activate, but instead of the activation sound, theres just a windows ping noise.

Going back to the delay though...ive been having delays with nearly all options really, ever since first release, not sure why lol

Read the instructions.

For F6 = First open part design tab , Select a part like engine and once required time appear to design the part activate Instant Part Design cheat , Close the window then open it again

For F7 = First open Parts Improvements Window , Then activate Car Part Max Improvements close window and open it again and all parts will be improved to the max.

Gorgorathnz

Reaction score
Read the instructions.

For F6 = First open part design tab , Select a part like engine and once required time appear to design the part activate Instant Part Design cheat , Close the window then open it again

For F7 = First open Parts Improvements Window , Then activate Car Part Max Improvements close window and open it again and all parts will be improved to the max.
Yeah i realize that, F7 seems to work for the most part, but F6 still doesnt like me!
Ill keep trying. Thanks for the reply mate :)

monberg

Reaction score
I noticed as some one else has pointed out if you use the parts upgrade the one which does reliabilty this stays the same and the icons go so all my parts are stuck on like 60% reliabilty but the max performance works fine.

A lot of good work done on this trainer so far I would like to see a few more options in the future if you do not mind they are almost like the ones already included if not thanks for all your work.

Different fuel levels so we press a button and have different set amounts for car selected only
No build cost for buildings or parts
Different tire temp to work just on the car selected at the time
Increase fan base and marketing

toxysicu

Reaction score
Instant Part Design doesn't seem to work when building Legendary Parts. No days reduction at all.

monberg: If you want to increase your Parts Reliability, while in a race, toggle Max Car Condition once your cars start moving. This should set every car parts to 100% during and after the race. If you don't want to wait, then set that part to increase reliability under the Improve Parts tab in the Car Section.

Request cheat: Instant Scouting of drivers.

Thanks again MAF!

no1baggiesfan

Reaction score
Do you not know that driver strategies are a thing?

No sht sherlock
I noticed as some one else has pointed out if you use the parts upgrade the one which does reliabilty this stays the same and the icons go so all my parts are stuck on like 60% reliabilty but the max performance works fine.

A lot of good work done on this trainer so far I would like to see a few more options in the future if you do not mind they are almost like the ones already included if not thanks for all your work.

Different fuel levels so we press a button and have different set amounts for car selected only
No build cost for buildings or parts
Different tire temp to work just on the car selected at the time
Increase fan base and marketing

OK, it works, but you dont need to keep turning it off, ignore the instructions about turning the research on/off and the improve on and off, just turn them on and LEAVE THEM ON and the stuff will repair/improve and new parts (level one is instant, level 2 are longer).

I just played a whole season and left tyres, condition, design and improvement ON permanently, DO NOT TURN THEM ON AND OFF, it works.

djkim

Reaction score
Can u adding a cheat to Driver & staff's ability change rate ?

shazrulmokhtar

Reaction score
ya everthing was good but f6 nothing function...thnks !! good work!! hope ur fix !!