Trainer Search

Mick81.rehardt

Reaction score
Re-downloaded... It just unzips and creates a folder with nothing in it?..... Guess Ill just have to play the game properly...

Mick81.rehardt

Reaction score
Oh well.... gave it another go... playing without the trainer... I had more fun with the Phone app game from 3 years ago... This game is boring.

Helix

Super Donor
Reaction score
@MrAntiFun "First open Parts Improvements Window , Then activate Car Part Max Improvements close window and open it again and all parts will be improved to the ma ."

pjlx911

Reaction score
Hey, I'm having issues where I press the keys and nothing happens. Sometimes it takes forever, then it comes on. I don't know what's going on but if someone could help, I would appreciate it.

Helix

Super Donor
Reaction score
im having an issue with Instant Part Design, can you explain how to use it a bit better? @MrAntiFun

Toghoul

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun I can't setup the car to three excellent,can you deal with this problem or you can just stop the time of qualifying trim to have more time to test.And I want Max Stats For Selected Driver\Mechanic\Engineer,THANK YOU
By the way,I wish you can set the tyre temperature at 50 not at 0.
Sorry for the poor English.

SinStriker86

Reaction score
These 2 Options would be nice:

1. Max your Setup in Training
2. Max Stats for Driver, Mechanic and Engineer

btw if you could fix the Instand upgrade part design would also be nice..I know it takes only Days with the Cheat, but instant would be better ^^

Thanks in forward MAF

ataberkoral

Reaction score
These 2 Options would be nice:

1. Max your Setup in Training
2. Max Stats for Driver, Mechanic and Engineer

btw if you could fix the Instand upgrade part design would also be nice..I know it takes only Days with the Cheat, but instant would be better ^^

Thanks in forward MAF
Absolutely! i want to find excellent setup for 3 everytime it's kinda frustrating but it s cool. And other option would be great! MAF!!!

Archit Pyne

Reaction score
@Mr.Antifun Thanks a ton for listening to the feedback and improving your trainer.

As many have pointed out the INSTANT PART DESIGN works mostly for the Average Component, but the for Good tier and above it only reduces the number of days. I thought I was doing something wrong and its because I improved the facilities that the AVERAGE component took 0 days.lol
Personally I like it this way. Makes for a better challenge.

Instead of the INFINITE MONEY cheat can we have the option to increase money by say 100 million? That way even for those facing the negative balance problem can solve it this way and bring up their finances from the red

Also I use the TYRE WEAR and TYRE TEMPERATURE cheat mostly. Just activate and deactivate to mostly run 2-3 more laps than the AI cars on a particular stint. But there are 2 bugs I've found.
1. When I activate it, it takes about 5-6 secs for the cheat to activate. Deactivation is instant.
2. Even though I press the button once to deactivate, trainer automatically activates cheat again.

toxysicu

Reaction score
Suggestion: A simpler cheat would be to re-enable the max fuel cheat, but only for other cars. Then you don't need any other cheats to win races/championships. No need to worry about upgrading your car, getting the best staff/drivers, headquarters, sponsors, driver morale.

Mick81.rehardt

Reaction score
Ok ok.... terrible attitude... Lets just say I am hopeless... RE unzipping... The file I have downloaded is a .EXE file?.... Can anyone help out the idiot and give a detailed explanation of how to make this cheat work?

toxysicu

Reaction score
Ok ok.... terrible attitude... Lets just say I am hopeless... RE unzipping... The file I have downloaded is a .EXE file?.... Can anyone help out the idiot and give a detailed explanation of how to make this cheat work?

If you cannot find an exe file that is probably because your antivirus is detecting a false positive and automatically removing it/blocking the file from being downloaded. Disable it.

Also read this: http://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/forums-trainers-faq.305/

Last edited:

Gody001

Reaction score
Is there a way to reset the Instant Part Design option? I only wanted to push a little. Even if i restart the game the basic build time for the green parts are redued to zero in my save game.

homeworlder

Reaction score
Start up your game, start the trainer .exe file, press the buttons that correspond to each cheat as you need them. Read the notes on the first page as well, as some will only work in certain situations.

Mick81.rehardt

Reaction score
Start up your game, start the trainer .exe file, press the buttons that correspond to each cheat as you need them. Read the notes on the first page as well, as some will only work in certain situations.

Does this cheat work on MAC but?

Archit Pyne

Reaction score
Can confirm that the MAX PART IMPROVEMENT cheat does not work. All it does is remove the part from whatever improvement slot you gave it. Example: If the part was given for performance increase, then performance increase will increase but reliability wont and vice versa. Also it freezes the option to increase reliability if you improved performance and reliability remains the same and cannot be improved and vice versa.