Trainer Search

ArtificialReape

Reaction score
Hey MrAntiFun thankyou for this awsome trainer.
Question: I've been practicing finding addresses and their pointers easily for this, but how on earth did you find the Gold pointer? I've literally searched addresses for days and no 2 addresses will give me the same results. But easily done with renown and skill points.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
we are aware Renown is broken but with so many new games being released, each with their own time consuming constraints unfortunately new games and trainers fixes and requests by donors are having to be prioritized.

why not become a patron for a tiny $1 per month?

Tomfreded

Reaction score
Hey, I just got the Viking Conquests DLC and this doesn't seem to work with it. Why is that?

bengast

Reaction score
Godmode doesn't works in naval battles? I just suddenly start getting wounded men and losing men.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer added for Floris mod of the game .

frenchiveruti

Reaction score
Hi! Thanks for the trainer, I just wanted to adress one problem that I found with it, and it's kind of annoying but it balances itself as the trainer makes them invincible.
The companions of my party, seems that they get an infinite amount of health, and when I leave battle, even if they were untouched, all of them will be "wounded" in my party, negating their abilities.
Also, if one day you update the trainer, please set the default keys to the numpad buttons, as for now, I have to manually set them up every time I start the trainer as the "F#" are for troop commands.
Thanks!

Waddleding

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi! Thanks for the trainer, I just wanted to adress one problem that I found with it, and it's kind of annoying but it balances itself as the trainer makes them invincible.
The companions of my party, seems that they get an infinite amount of health, and when I leave battle, even if they were untouched, all of them will be "wounded" in my party, negating their abilities.
Also, if one day you update the trainer, please set the default keys to the numpad buttons, as for now, I have to manually set them up every time I start the trainer as the "F#" are for troop commands.
Thanks!
I dont think this will be updated anytime soon....

xilacnog

Reaction score
Thanks!

Isn't it easier to set the troop commands to the NUMPAD instead?
I don't really use them, except for the Hold Ground, the other similar one that the troops actually stay where you want them to and Charge.

frenchiveruti

Reaction score
Isn't it easier to set the troop commands to the NUMPAD instead?
I don't really use them, except for the Hold Ground, the other similar one that the troops actually stay where you want them to and Charge.
I don't think so, the F# positions are near your keyboard hand, If I have to use the NUMPAD I have to release the mouse to do so.
It could be a workaround until someday (I can dream) this gets on the Numpad positions.

L3RO

Reaction score
MAF.. Why did you bother with this one xD everything you can do through here you can do in game with cheat mode. But if this had no morale cheat it would be worth it just for that, or something that can't be modified through cheatmode