Trainer Search

pwc11363

Reaction score
Hi. Is there any unlimited VC hack for steam online gameplay?

narsasrub

Reaction score
hi, i use the cheat in carreer mode and when i tick the 800 goals, it give it to the other team and then i press the reset stat and it shut the game down, im using that with update 2 and the other both doesnt work

Thanks

Last edited:

sceram21

Reaction score
i use super stats and then i use reset stat when i got win 10point and then my game got crashed

b1749948

Reaction score
hello

i have reloaded version and started playing mycareer. got a few badges and cannot upgrade them, says not enough points bla bla bla. so if i understand this correctly, i should be able to do the hack and upgrade badges, and then disable hack and go back to playing?

i'm sorry i'm too dumb for this, i just want my hard earned badges :p

appreciate all the help

Kennii

Reaction score
can someone post a cheat table that has the optioin to upgrade the badges, the -1 thing

b1749948

Reaction score
YES I did it somehow. One of these tables actually works. Much appreciated guys, have fun playing!

Last edited:

frontxxrunner

Reaction score
Nothing in the trainer is working for me, I'm using the steam version...

I'm playing the steam version too, and don't seem to have any problems as of yet. I wonder if it's an OS thing? I'm running Windows 7.

henry hopkin

Reaction score
Hi. Is there anyway of reverting the infinite attribute one? I'm trying to upgrade badges but whenever I try to change the value to -1 it always jumps right back to 999,999.

Reaction score
Here is a CE table only with team grade , SP , upgrade points , coach satisfaction and all badges.
NBA2K15CHEATENGINE.CT - 2 KB
A few instructions ... For team grade you have to start playing with your team (or during the try out) and add a value 200 and lock the value.When you make a move(jump block shoot you will see the the grade to rise to A+)
For Sp you just add value 400000 and those will be enough to pursue all the upgrade , if not just add a bigger value or use the trainer :)
For upgrade point you just add a value of 150 thats more than enough for your upgrades on attributes upgrade screen.
For coach satisfaction you should add the value of 100 and lock it , but only after you become a player with a full year contract (after the 2 ten days contracts)
For all badges you can play a game or not , just change the values from 00 00 to FF FF (if you put all the values as FF you get all the badges but some may not working cause of conflict between them .example a laid back badge comes to conflict with expression badge...the only you have to do is just to find out witch one you want and matches with your player ) for a small forward i have those are my badges values FA F4 D5 F0 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 84 FF FF FF

for those asking the -1 "thing" you just go to SP an add a value -1 but when you do that on CE you ll see a value 424928289 something like that but if you go to game you will see that you have only -1 point ,you can use that to upgrade a badge but you have to do all those steps again.
This table is made with ce 6.4 with windows 7 64bit on a reloaded version of game.

rocxie

Reaction score
Here is a CE table only with team grade , SP , upgrade points , coach satisfaction and all badges.
A few instructions ... For team grade you have to start playing with your team (or during the try out) and add a value 200 and lock the value.When you make a move(jump block shoot you will see the the grade to rise to A+)

Your teammate grade option doesn't work. I did exactly as you said it does nothing for the grade.

bijelaaa

Reaction score
How can you tell its not working ? , Is CPU scoring 100% or something ? , Or do you mean it doesn't activate?.
If it doesn't activate you should make sure you aren't using Super Stats and Reset stats at the same time , If you want to reset stats you should disable Super Stats first .

Well bro I activate only "Reset stats" option but nothing happens ...that's the problem...

Reaction score
Your teammate grade option doesn't work. I did exactly as you said it does nothing for the grade.
try first to miss a shot before you go and put the value to table...if it is working then you ll se that you have a negative value like -0.1268 or a value anything than straight 0 (zero)

Kennii

Reaction score
for those asking the -1 "thing" you just go to SP an add a value -1 but when you do that on CE you ll see a value 424928289 something like that but if you go to game you will see that you have only -1 point ,you can use that to upgrade a badge but you have to do all those steps again.
This table is made with ce 6.4 with windows 7 64bit on a reloaded version of game.

your table isn't working