Trainer Search

Zereth

Reaction score
will this get me banned if i use it?
No, it's a single player game. For most people that play (likely just a bit over 99% of the player base), you will never see another player, so they didn't bother with any anti-cheat. Since they intended the game to be more about exploration than an actual survival game or some kind of pvp game, there really wasn't/isn't a need for any kind of anti-cheat anyway. Depending on what kind of player you are, it may cheapen your experience a little, but it's not really that big of a deal in No Man's Sky.

For some single player games, there's sometimes an online aspect of the game and using the trainer online may get you in trouble if they are using any kind of cheat detection or anti-cheat for the game. For example, Payday 2. You are completely able to do everything the game offers in single player and use a trainer without worry. But if you go to the multiplayer part, you'll get a Cheater tag by your name. If anything, for purely single player games, you'll be fine using a trainer, but if there is some kind of multiplayer aspect to the game, just be careful and do a little research on how the devs are handling anything like cheats or if there's any kind of anti-cheat/cheat-detection. Mr.Antifun doesn't make trainers for multiplayer games and if you use any while online (like something to get crazy high and unbeatable on a leaderboard) and/or doing multiplayer and get caught, he's not to blame.

Long story short, no, you won't get banned for using it on No Man's Sky, so have fun. :D

Nebulus1978

Reaction score
It's a bit hard to have fun with a trainer we don't have, please update we have been waiting patiently for nearly a month now and please add unlimited warp again.

StahPK

Reaction score
This trainer seems to be still working as far as I can tell. Would like to see a 500k cheat like in flings and an option to unlock all crafted items without doing the quests.

Thank you for making it.

Wayne Kerr

Reaction score
This trainer seems to be still working as far as I can tell. Would like to see a 500k cheat like in flings and an option to unlock all crafted items without doing the quests.

Thank you for making it.

Trainer does indeed work bar Inf.Ship Health for me. Some I don't use sop wouldn't know or even notice.

Edit: Easy Crafting also doesn't work

Last edited:

MantiCraft

Reaction score
it doesn't work and i tried the b version still nothin. Any suggestions.

Chalearmpong

Reaction score
i'm checking for new update like every 30 mins please we're waiting for you awesome work

Sinius

Reaction score
Game has the Pathfinder Update, pls Update Trainer :) your the best. Ohh and its ironic that the Updates Name Pathfinder is lol, stolen from ME: Andromeda? XD