Trainer Search

Hec5

Reaction score
i Edit the Exp to test it and after that the money.
Then the game dont load it anymore after i do it.

You can Edit the Money,Exp, usw. If someone need a tipp to to it ask. ( it is a 4 byte edit )
But dont Edit the Max heal ( if you do it , then you will destroy your savedata .)

Last edited:

salste

Reaction score
Spoilt for choice now Bards Tale IV or Pathfinder Kingmaker

Wolverine690

Reaction score
+1

This is probably make or break for me, without cheats games like this take up way too much time for me.
People like you are the only reason I get to play & actually get anything done in one setting with these kind of games.
Even if you won't get to this, thanks for the other countless trainers, I appreciate it.

Yeah, same here, I'm a parent and foster parent I have 1 bio child and 4 adopted from foster care and then whatever we have from foster care. My wife works 2 full time jobs and I work a long hour full time job and I have very little time for games so trainers as you said help big time to clear through them at a better pace.

+1 And please make infinite endurance one of the options, I played in the beta and literally stopped playing cause of the endurance mechanic sapping all the fun outta it.

Party of casters? Good luck carrying anything with those strength stats! Party of warriors? Good luck carrying anything with your weapons and armour taking up three-quarters of your endurance limit! It was maddening.

Also something to remove or negate the constant fatigue and exhaustion would be wonderful, or maybe just a "Remove Debuffs" option.

While I'm not all that far through the game yet I've not encountered the endurance issue yet. I think they may have fixed it or adjusted it? and I have as of yet only hit the exhausted thing once thus far.

Overall I'm really liking the game however the characters do move a bit sluggish so a speed increase would be good...lol

Thanks

Turin the Mad

Reaction score
Endurance comes up - characters need fairly robust Con and Str just to carry enough and move long enough to not get fatigued or, worse, exhausted.

You really, really do not want to become either, although fatigued comes up quite often. Exhausted is nasty. Having your characters walking ... in a fight ... yuck.