Trainer Search

ShadowXX72

Reaction score
So i have tested the updated trainer for 1.02 in game vers. 1.03. The options F1-4 will work but F5 doesn´t.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
So i have tested the updated trainer for 1.02 in game vers. 1.03. The options F1-4 will work but F5 doesn´t.[/QUOTE

yes it does you have to have the crafting window open when u activate it at least on steam version

deandowie90

Reaction score
ho

Current Trainers:
Pillars of Eternity V1.0.2.0508 Trainer +6
Pillars of Eternity V1.0.2.0524 Trainer +7
Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Supplies
  3. Inf.Currency
  4. Inf.Skill Points
  5. Max Exp
  6. Inf.Items
  7. Easy Crafting
Notice:
  • First start game world
  • Open inventory once before you activate health , supplies , currency and items cheats
  • Select a unit which was attacked and lost health to refill its health --Dont have to do this in latest version
  • Open the crafting window first then activate the crafting cheat
holy shit MAF , this guy is nuts. top quality trainers pro turnaround

si66is

Reaction score
Skill charname skillname value - example: Skill player stealth 10 (player is what you type in when you mean your own character).
This command doesn't work for me, I'm trying to give my player more mechanics skill and it just won't allow it.

Vanadis

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the trainers.
Any chance of getting more abilities / talent points cheat please?

si66is

Reaction score
Skill charname skillname value - example: Skill player stealth 10 (player is what you type in when you mean your own character).
This command doesn't work for me, I'm trying to give my player more mechanics skill and it just won't allow it.

EDIT: I found that when you give your player experience points, it allows you to build up his skills accordingly.

Adoniis

Reaction score
This trainer makes the enemies invincible. Also, the EXP option no longer works.

Greg

Donor
Reaction score

Type findcharacter your-player-name and it displays something like player_(your player name), then in console type skill player_(your player name) stealth 20
f.e: My player's name is Storm, so in my case it looks like that skill player_storm stealth 20

Last edited:

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
Trainer is currently not working for me, I turned it on and off repeatedly and eventually got f2 to work but nothing else will nor will f2 even reliably turn on

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
Trainer is currently not working for me, I turned it on and off repeatedly and eventually got f2 to work but nothing else will nor will f2 even reliably turn on
any advice to fix this issue or is it just the trainer broken not my ...computer..game...w/e