Trainer Search

saintlive

Reaction score
my feel is same with icelite, that research working on enemy too and resources just can work once a time, if the game exit i must restart to make this trainer working again.

Pikachu1337

Donor
Reaction score
Instant research is a bit buggy. Doesn't work all the time, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Javerin

Reaction score
Yes, research works for enemy too. Mr.antifun is it posssible to fix ? i was surprised when the enemy have much more then me with reasearch cheat :D

Ken Bassford

Donor
Reaction score
  • F1 - Can't see anything with infinite resources, so it's not working for Humans.
  • F2 - Research accelerates for ALL players (human and AI). Keep having the AI receive Domination victories (with the attendant Illuminati race nova-ing everything in sight).
  • F3 - Infinite fuel does work. I can jump through wormholes and eventually make it back home.

Accelerated builds/production and pop growth would be nice (as long as the AI doesn't also get it).

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Hairytoast

Reaction score
  • F1 - Can't see anything with infinite resources, so it's not working for Humans.
  • F2 - Research accelerates for ALL players (human and AI). Keep having the AI receive Domination victories (with the attendant Illuminati race novaing everything in sight).
  • F3 - Infinite fuel does work. I can jump through wormholes and eventually make it back home.
Accelerated builds/production and pop growth would be nice (as long as the AI doesn't also get it).

Thanks in advance.

+1

Ken Bassford

Donor
Reaction score
Might want to check this thread out. The racial bonus point h a c k works! (Can't write hack!?!)

Garold

Reaction score
  • F2 - Research accelerates for ALL players (human and AI). Keep having the AI receive Domination victories (with the attendant Illuminati race nova-ing everything in sight).

Thanks in advance.
+1

Velis

Reaction score
Guys, it's very simple to add resources using cheat engine, just use float (value between) and you will easily find each resource.
Just remember that M it's mean million(s), K thousand(s).
For example, you have 131M food resource, so you need to search between 130 000 000 and 132 000 000 (first scan, than next scan after it changed in game and thats it). Or if you have thousands K, for example, 18.1K, so you need to use values between 18 000 and 18 200.
P.S.
Sorry for my english, and if you think that this info is useless for you)

Rick69

Reaction score
I do this few times and code of games is crashed..
Must uninstalland install again ;/