Trainer Search

PleaseBuyMeAnAK

Reaction score
The latest update on June 3rd for Prison Architect makes the trainer stop working for me. None of the hotkeys used to activate cheats work anymore like they use to. :(

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The latest update on June 3rd for Prison Architect makes the trainer stop working for me. None of the hotkeys used to activate cheats work anymore like they use to. :(

in need of an updatade

Make sure you using latest trainer ,Start game first then the trainer , I just tested it and worked fine for me .

7c 3rdjune.png

afrokingj

Reaction score
7c does not work with version 2.1.0.3 would be curious which one does if any.

PleaseBuyMeAnAK

Reaction score
It seems like if you ******* the game, it may not work. When I first tried it, I had my game torrented from kat.cr, and recently I bought the game so when I tried it then it worked fine. Maybe it's because my game was torrented that it didn't work. Thank you for all your hard work MrAntiFun!

killergoonie

Reaction score
Just saying the trainer still works as of now but instant building seems to be a bit bugged where if they are dismantling or dumping something the workers will forever be working on that one item until you turn off that certain cheat.

Kobra

Reaction score
where i can download it, pls?

go to the First page of posts its the very first post for it MrAntifun always updates the trainers in the first post and make new one to say that there it a new trainer added

MewDuDeBRAH

Reaction score
Help please, i don't know what version of Prison architect i have
PLEASE URGENT.
in-game it's written: rc6-20151001 pc vanilla