Trainer Search

soulreaper

Reaction score
Stop bumping your own post, if you are that desperate for a trainer check cheat engine. He cant make a trainer for every game and older ones like this that already have trainers are even less likely to make the cut.

Behemoth23

Reaction score
I put my faith in MisterAntiFun in making a trainer for this game since his trainers are the best i have ever used.Also it doenst mean is Dragon Age Origins is "old" i have seen older games here that have already a trainer.Cheat Engine is bullshit if i was using it i wouldnt be here in the first place.

soulreaper

Reaction score
I put my faith in MisterAntiFun in making a trainer for this game since his trainers are the best i have ever used.Also it doenst mean is Dragon Age Origins is "old" i have seen older games here that have already a trainer.Cheat Engine is bullshit if i was using it i wouldnt be here in the first place.
I know but repeated bumping of a thread does not help it, and if a working trainer already is out their for a game its a lower priority compared to non working trainer games or no trainer games.

The game came out 2009/10 so the game is older, but the cheat engine version no longer works from the threads i checked. So post up top that you found no working cheat engine or trusted trainer.

Last edited:

fabtje12

Super Donor
Reaction score
He could also just use the same cheats that he has used for the dragon age inqusomething trainer.
Would like to see a trainer tho, thanks.

RiZeShark

Reaction score
you need to make third age total war trainer plz and a better medieval 2 trainer

RiZeShark

Reaction score
and yes im talking to you MrAntifun
and i love the other trainers you put ij but iwant a medieval 2 trainer that works and a third age one two or at least make third age plz