Trainer Search

JackyJahn

Donor
Reaction score
+1

But you should have specified that the trainer is meant to be for the game mode: The Journey.

MrAntifun, the Attributes Modifier should not go 100 as this apparently crashes the training. Personally I would rather see an option to complete every practice with as many points as possible to make sure that you gain the highest increase for your ratings. It would also be nice if the training effect could be intensified so that your attributes rise more per training than normally.

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
For those that use Cheat Engine, I succeeded in modifying the sum assigned to the budget of the wages of the players (as looking for with "Exact Value" and "4 bytes") and that functioned !
But when I wanted to tempt with the budget Transfers that had become impossible !?!
And the first times nothing had worked, Cheat Engine didn't find anything...
I speak here of cheating for the fashion Career of trainer in solo game.
If someone understands something to this blockage (wanted by EA Sport ?).

Akmal2401

Reaction score
i think mrantifun will not do it. even fifa 16 do not have mrantifun trainer

therealgame

Donor
Reaction score
last year you had to modify something to get always A result on training for your team (Career mode single player) Does anyone know if you can do i somewhere with fifa 17?
So when i do manager career and train players...that i always get A

thx in advance

sirmike

Reaction score
cheatengine does work on this game.
Id like no fatigue, no stamina, ovr99 for all players. win, add scores, reset timer, end match

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
Mistake, Cheat Engine functions with FIFA 17 !, I succeeded in modifying quite a lot of things in Journey fashion and the budgets in fashion Career (solo and out-line).
The game bug at the end of some matches (2 or 3) in Journey fashion if one is in full screen. But, queerly, one can use Cheat Engine when one starts in fashion Window...
On the other hand, I wanted to modify that the points of expertise with Hunter and the number of fans of the player on the web. And I don't have need that of big budgets in fashion Career. For the other expertises, I didn't look for.

triplevolkie

Reaction score
it looks like mrantifun never made a fifa trainer or pes trainer. i am curious why. :)

kostuch999

Reaction score
Will we get any notification if Mrantifun will try and make a trainer for FIFA 17?