Trainer Search

Roo Fii Ohh

Reaction score
nothing here helped me find sill points but just in case:
"
I actually managed to find the weapon skill points, but changing them also changes the characters levels, that is, if you increase them, the character level ups, if you decrease, the character level goes down, and seemingly, all associated things that accompany it, making the skill points act as some sort of experience measurer. Spent attribute points are not recovered, so its not viable to level you character up, spend the points, downlevel him, and level him up again in order to stack'em.
I think attribute points may be measured by how many you have spent on them, instead of their current value, making any changes to them like this affect further level up's. However some characters have higher attributes on the same level as others, so im assuming there's a base attribute that could be perhaps changed? It is seemingly based on the character's race."

bullooka

Reaction score
nothing here helped me find sill points but just in case:
"
I actually managed to find the weapon skill points, but changing them also changes the characters levels, that is, if you increase them, the character level ups, if you decrease, the character level goes down, and seemingly, all associated things that accompany it, making the skill points act as some sort of experience measurer. Spent attribute points are not recovered, so its not viable to level you character up, spend the points, downlevel him, and level him up again in order to stack'em.
I think attribute points may be measured by how many you have spent on them, instead of their current value, making any changes to them like this affect further level up's. However some characters have higher attributes on the same level as others, so im assuming there's a base attribute that could be perhaps changed? It is seemingly based on the character's race."
Would you mind sharing it... i'm new at this and unable to find it by simply searching.

Roo Fii Ohh

Reaction score
I couldn't find skill points, that was a quote from someone else

Sorry bud

Apollo_Diomedes

Reaction score
Would you mind sharing it... i'm new at this and unable to find it by simply searching.
That guys quote, is from cheat engine forum just google, forged of blood cheat engine, should be the first one says (REQ),
i tried the same, if you know your way around cheat engine, found the 2 values he mention but i got a crash when i started meddling them, same as him.

bullooka

Reaction score
That guys quote, is from cheat engine forum just google, forged of blood cheat engine, should be the first one says (REQ),
i tried the same, if you know your way around cheat engine, found the 2 values he mention but i got a crash when i started meddling them, same as him.
I found the value for weapon/general skill, but altering those to any higher number doesnt do anything, same happened for life bar.