Trainer Search

porcalete

Reaction score
+1, this game is a real hidden gem!!!

Ok, here is what i found so far. When you make a new game and you skip the tutorial you will have the posiblity to assign some points in your elements. The pool have 40 points. Use CE to search, assign a few, search, etc and modify the ammount. The problem is that you are not allowed to raise the mastery above level 3 for each. But there is a way to boost more: each element have already 10 points assigned. Search 10 (11 in water-my case) put some points, search and you will get 2 float a 4byte and a 2 byte values. I put like 200 in each mastery. Problem is when i start the game in childhood zone i only have mastery at 5 ( better than 3 tho.) I didn't test in adolescence zont to see if the level is higher( i hope after childhood my missing levels to pop up lol) Even if they wont appear later, to start the game with lvl 5 in all elements is way better than nothing.

Last edited:

bloodlustshiva

Reaction score
+1, this game is a real hidden gem!!!

Ok, here is what i found so far. When you make a new game and you skip the tutorial you will have the posiblity to assign some points in your elements. The pool have 40 points. Use CE to search, assign a few, search, etc and modify the ammount. The problem is that you are not allowed to raise the mastery above level 3 for each. But there is a way to boost more: each element have already 10 points assigned. Search 10 (11 in water-my case) put some points, search and you will get 2 float a 4byte and a 2 byte values. I put like 200 in each mastery. Problem is when i start the game in childhood zone i only have mastery at 5 ( better than 3 tho.) I didn't test in adolescence zont to see if the level is higher( i hope after childhood my missing levels to pop up lol) Even if they wont appear later, to start the game with lvl 5 in all elements is way better than nothing.
I did the same, except I skipped modifying the pool. You only have to search the 4 byte value, changing it has worked 100% of the time for the elemental levels. When I find the value for an element, I put it at 900, then take a point out of said element so that it changes the value. Also, yes, the different chapters you start at have different hard caps, which are affected by the cards you obtain throughout play. I've beaten the game twice, love it. Keep in mind that when you start a new game you lose the treasures and influence you had built up. I would suggest getting to chapter 2, starting a new life, maxing out all elements, and playing through like that. Your skills will be a little lower for chapter 3 without starting a new life again, but the horde of treasure and the renown you'll have built up are worth it, imo.