Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Maybe he retired, that's sad, i was also looking forward for his awesome and flawless work. I guess it's time for us to say goodbye, huh? :/
I was studying for my college exams , You guys have to understand what i do for you is a hobby , My exams and education comes before my hobbies , I will check the game out now tho .

zette

Reaction score
I was studying for my college exams , You guys have to understand what i do for you is a hobby , My exams and education comes before my hobbies , I will check the game out now tho .
Ah damn! I am sorry! I didn't wanted to push you in a difficult position. I'm really sorry, it's just that we haven't seen you in a while, and believe me, i am one of your biggest fans, thank you for your time and effort you put on giving us all something to make it easier on a beautiful yet hard games like these. Please, accept my apology, i wasn't in any way to be disrespectful to you. Good luck for your exams!

Skiedragon85

Reaction score
thanks for checking in MAF i also feel ur pain for exams... mines using cinema 4d.