Trainer Search

Gaciont

Master Donor
Reaction score
Normally i see MAF doing trainers for Steam games. But if he does for this one, it'll be awesome!

dstrukd

Donor
Reaction score
some good cheats for this could include:
Capture enemy pokemon
Item modifier
All pokemon max iv/ev
all pokemon shiny
press (button) to make pokemon appear instantly
no random encounters, or a random encounter rate modifier
surf anywhere, fly anywhere, walk through walls,

strength always activated
turbo mode(PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THIS)

exp modifier 2x/4x/8x/3480x etc etc etc
next pokemon to spawn modifier(this was in all of the old action replay codes)

/e since the download is down i can upload it for you ofc MAF

Randypstaun

Reaction score
It would be awesome if MAF doing Trainer for this game.. The best trainer perhaps.. ;)

Albert Liwanag

Reaction score
For those who are requesting for Cheats/Hacks or Item Modifier for Pokemon Uranium , I've made one but It's NOT A TRAINER , I'ts a SCRIPT that you use to run in Cheat Engine .. Cause making a trainer for this game takes time , especially for :
1.Shiny Encounter
2.Purchase any Item from shop for free or item shop modification for Rare Candy and MasterBall
3.Experience Modifiers
4.Item Modifier
5.Capture any pokemon w/o fail including opponents pokemon
6.Walk through walls
---
But I'm making trainer for this and I'll post a thread about this request after i uploaded the trainer :) But For the meantime those who want to use cheat in this game for advance kindly reply to this post and i send to you the instructions :)

Fugaziii

Reaction score
+1 to this, I'd most love to see a cheat that modifies the next pokemon to spawn, along with a variety of levels to choose from (1, 5, 10, 20, 35, 50, 100, just as examples).

All pokemon games deserve to be cheated on at least once per playthrough ;)

Valvega

Reaction score
For those who are requesting for Cheats/Hacks or Item Modifier for Pokemon Uranium , I've made one but It's NOT A TRAINER , I'ts a SCRIPT that you use to run in Cheat Engine .. Cause making a trainer for this game takes time , especially for :
1.Shiny Encounter
2.Purchase any Item from shop for free or item shop modification for Rare Candy and MasterBall
3.Experience Modifiers
4.Item Modifier
6.Walk through walls
---
But I'm making trainer for this and I'll post a thread about this request after i uploaded the trainer :) But For the meantime those who want to use cheat in this game for advance kindly reply to this post and i send to you the instructions :)
Can I haz instructions pls.
Also +1 to this

Daguyz

Reaction score
1.Shiny Encounter
3.Experience Modifiers
4.Item Modifier
6.Walk through walls
---

I'd love to receive the instructions !
+1 to this

Quagmire69

Reaction score
1.Shiny Encounter
3.Experience Modifiers
4.Item Modifier
6.Walk through walls
---
Can you shoot me in instructions

tomych

Reaction score
1.Shiny Encounter
3.Experience Modifiers
4.Item Modifier
6.Walk through walls
---
It would be great if you send me the instructions!

BitsyBoy

Reaction score
1.Shiny Encounter
3.Experience Modifiers
4.Item Modifier
6.Walk through walls
---
Hey Albert, can you send me the instructions too? THank you!

FENGNANA

Reaction score
1.Shiny Encounter
3.Experience Modifiers
4.Item Modifier
6.Walk through walls
---

Hi Albert can you send me the instructions thank you !
+1 to this

FENGNANA

Reaction score
1.Shiny Encounter
3.Experience Modifiers
4.Item Modifier
6.Walk through walls
---

Hi Albert can you send me the instructions thank you !
+1 to this

kuhli

Reaction score
1.Shiny Encounter
3.Experience Modifiers
4.Item Modifier
6.Walk through walls
---

I would appreciate for sending me the instructions, thanks in advance. :)

dstrukd

Donor
Reaction score
1.Shiny Encounter
3.Experience Modifiers
4.Item Modifier
6.Walk through walls
---
hit me with the instructions yo, i have a table to edit items if it helps

klievurt

Reaction score
1.Shiny Encounter
3.Experience Modifiers
4.Item Modifier
6.Walk through walls
---
could you shoot me the instructions plz thnx ;)