Trainer Search

kefalo84

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hello,

This game came out today and its in English(playing it right now). Would it be possible to get some cheat codes for this game? Also if you make the GOD mode can you make it for 3D and regular battles??

kefalo84

Master Donor
Reaction score
After playing the game for few hours i was wanted to give few recommendations.

1. To have a cheat for characters personal money
2. To have an editor. Each town on the map has its own gold, food, soldiers, Calvary, spear, bow....i believe editor that would add only what we want added would be the best.
3. God mode for player during battles.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
MR anti Fun is looking at this now.

do people recommend it?

i love totalwar games and wondering wether i should get it?

MugiwaraChan

Donor
Reaction score
MR anti Fun is looking at this now.

do people recommend it?

i love totalwar games and wondering wether i should get it?

I would recommend if you're into the three kingdom's era/story. Compared to total war, three kingdom focuses more on the ruler/general/advisors of each faction. There are hundreds of them and each have their own story which can be very interesting if you know the story beforehand. Its not as polished as total war, I feel the combat and city management is pretty straightforward. What do you like about the total war series? I don't think rotk measures up to total war in any way but you can still give it a try.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
i like the city management / real time fighting of totalwar!

it seemed to me like a game i would enjoy but it wasn't in English. now its here i feel like i should probally get it :p

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
got it, i quite like it!

think it will take a while to understand the mechanics but pretty descent so far, just a tad pricey.