Trainer Search

AdeptAmateur

Reaction score
I had a lumia 830 with shadow fight 2. couldnt root access well enough to edit the files, so i played on bluestacks.

Just upgraded to win10 and installed shadowfight as a metro app. Busted my balls with cheat engine. sucked alot.

Im here to bring you progress. !You need prior knowledge about the xml / hash file hack that people use for the game.!

But you may notice the issue is that you cant find the files in Program Files / WindowsApps..

Thats because its in C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Packages\

C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Packages\NekkiGmbH.ShadowFight2forWindows_9ea1ktvsjkm1c\LocalState\assets

For me. Find your unique package Id ->localstate ->assets.

I have yet to edit anything without the game crashing. so goodluck while waiting for a trainer

edit: Just successfully got through. Lvl 52, and coins + gems.

The exact instructions would be.
1)Cut List.xml -> Anywhere to be edited. <-Lets call this folder taco for the purpose of clarity.
2)Copy the contents of Users.xml into list.xml(folder taco's list.xml).
3)Change a few variables. Safe values to change are. Stamina/Strengths/Power = 99.
Experience = 88000000, Level =52 (im sure it goes higher), money/bonus= 40470000000000, Showupgrades = 1. (Edit:If you show upgrades before completing tutorial, it may interfere with the tutorial. critically)
4)Save list.xml. and !Copy! the new list.xml to the assets folder. Change the properties of list.xml to read-only, apply.
5)Start the game, (blah blah blah corruped) hit reload, alt+f4
5.5)Optional: I turned off my Wifi at this point.
6)Go back to the assets folder and !Copy! list.xml.hash to folder taco.
7)Change the to files in folder taco from list.xml->users.xml & list.xml.hash->users.xml.hash
8) Copy your users.xml & users.xml.hash from folder taco to assets.
9) delete the list.xml in assets.
10) Your folder should contain an unedited list.xml.hash, and a new users.xml / users.xml.hash file. If followed correctly, your users.xml should not be read-only.
11) Restart the game and cross your fingers.

These instructions work without even playing through the tutorial. Just start the game to the point where you see Your characters stats (past the load cinema). If you close it, you should have a proper User.xml file available.

I've made changes later in the game on Bluestacks. For example when you unlock Enchantment Recipes later on, you need ingredients. The same process should work. New variables will be added to the file called materials1/2/3, and ascension tokens or something. You can set these to 40470000000000

If you make a corrupting/crashing error. Delete lists.xml/lists.xml.hash & users.xml/users.xml.hash
Turn on your internet and restart the game up to twice. If that does work, uninstall and reinstall the metro app.

Last edited: