Trainer Search

gdf

Super Donor
Reaction score
Problem running the trainer, tho i tried the trainer from Anno (Anno works)

Tried redownloading it many times, adding it to whitelist, running as administrator and such.
Not want to disable my antivirus (360 Total Security) as like said above the trainer from Anno is working.

I'm getting the message of: "Failure loading the trainer. Your tempfolder must allow execution. (Check your anti virus)

It's strange because like i said about the Anno trainer it works, and getting also a message like that, ignored it, tried the trainer again and it worked. With the RE 0 trainer i did the same but no luck.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
rename the trainer(preferably short), if still doesn't work then try moving the trainer to different local disk(for example moved from C:/doc/work/temp/folder/trainer/... .exe to C:/Trainers/.exe)

gdf

Super Donor
Reaction score
renamed trainer to RE 0. launch it and no luck, moved to 2 various places on the HD even a different station, and still the same problem :(

gdf

Super Donor
Reaction score
i tried something else, disable virusscanner. launch trainer and then enable virusscanner. Now it works :S

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
glad to hear it's fixed :) nowadays trainers doesn't start up may cause by anti-virus programs and other like that.

daFlash

Reaction score
My resolution, with a Trainer for an other game, was to rename it. The file was named "MGS V трейнер.exe" and the System did not like the Russian special characters.
I just renamed it like "MGS V Trainer.exe" and it is working now.