Trainer Search

Mike75L

Super Donor
Reaction score
i had a problem with windows 10 a lot of trainers just wont work or game will crash for no reason I got ride of it and don't have anymore

Zolton 35

Reaction score
i had a problem with windows 10 a lot of trainers just wont work or game will crash for no reason I got ride of it and don't have anymore
I have never had a problem with it. And if you read the post i made you can see that the trainer works but some functions do not and some do not work in certain modes. Such as Ethan must die the inf items works but the health is hit or miss mean while the inf ammo/reload does not work at all. And the inf items works in all modes yet the no reload inf ammo does not work in all modes.

As for windows 10 causing problems? Only problem i have seen was with some older pc's i own and needing to upgdate some drivers and reinstall some other drivers after updating. I had never had a trainer from here ever fail due to windows. And can say honestly that MAF's trainers always do well except when a patch or update breaks it. Which is out side of their control. And understandable. And just like others here i'm just bringing it to their attention that some functions have been broken or do not appear to work with the new dlc at all in hopes that it can be fixed. But i also know they are busy and so i'm just checking back occasionally and being patient. ;)

tomchang

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you MAF
Can add 2 function for DLC?
1.life in 21
2.time in Jack's 55th birthay

Mike75L

Super Donor
Reaction score
I have never had a problem with it. And if you read the post i made you can see that the trainer works but some functions do not and some do not work in certain modes. Such as Ethan must die the inf items works but the health is hit or miss mean while the inf ammo/reload does not work at all. And the inf items works in all modes yet the no reload inf ammo does not work in all modes.

As for windows 10 causing problems? Only problem i have seen was with some older pc's i own and needing to upgdate some drivers and reinstall some other drivers after updating. I had never had a trainer from here ever fail due to windows. And can say honestly that MAF's trainers always do well except when a patch or update breaks it. Which is out side of their control. And understandable. And just like others here i'm just bringing it to their attention that some functions have been broken or do not appear to work with the new dlc at all in hopes that it can be fixed. But i also know they are busy and so i'm just checking back occasionally and being patient. ;)
I don't have problems at all with any cheats or trainers anymore hahaha

Zolton 35

Reaction score
I don't have problems at all with any cheats or trainers anymore hahaha
So that means no one else has problems with them or they can't have problems with them? I'm unsure what exactly is your point?

16BitMurder

Reaction score
I don't know how these trainers are working for some people.
they don't work for me on Steam anymore. Also with the added DLC it would be nice to see some new features added.
thanks for all the support Mr.Antifun

boxmouth1

Reaction score
Pretty sure this is never gonna be updated so we're gonna have to figure out a workaround with cheat engine and our own trainers.

Reza Firmansyah

Reaction score
Seriously no update for steam version and DLC ? Infinite Ammo not working , but infinite health & items works :/