Trainer Search

juanlo

Reaction score
Awesome work on the update MrAntiFun, working perfect. Really nice job, thanks for share :)
295079a2bdd9913e2d8a7f801cf947b77b63f998d2942ffb2b5435d30b89d3b3.jpg

niko1519

Reaction score
Um when it comes to the trainer i have one problem, not always but everynow and then the trainer stops working, like in the middle of a fights all the options will stop working it kinda sucks dont know whether its something with the trainer or the game.

gofudgeurself

Reaction score
;'( how do i fix it it says the archive is damaged,then i repair it and the file is corupt,viruses maybe,if not could you please leave link to the exe download pls?

Scruffy

Reaction score
After I closed the trainer, my health is set to zéro and I'm still invincible, someone knows any solution ?

Natorium

Reaction score
Could you add fly mode on the trainer? There are some quest where you have to find a buried treasure, it would be very helpful to fly above the island in search for treasures.

Wuulfebear

Master Donor
Reaction score
Ok i've got the steam version. None of the three work. 1.30, 1.41 and 1.6.. the closest to work is 1.6 which "sometimes" activates.. when it does, the stamina bar still goes down... the health bar doesn't but if a spider keeps hitting you, you still die and restart elsewhere. So Its basically not working.
Also when you do F1 to activate Trainer, in game, F1 also removes the stat panel off screen. So you can't see the stat panel.
It looks like on the Salt main menu screen its at 1.7

not sure if this has any relevance, but that's the problems i'm having atm.

Wuulfebear

Master Donor
Reaction score
it appears that 1.6 isn't working either. - darn... looks like it completely stopped and now crashes the game. I'm going to try and hunt around the net for a v1.7 trainer. I saw you on the chat last night, but I can't get onto the chat to mention this so I'll keep hunting about. But yeah, just letting you know it doesn't look like any of the trainers for it is working.

Last edited: