Trainer Search

attic7

Reaction score
everything but easy crafting and inf items on construction works

TimelessEternal

Reaction score
version 0.8.2 for steam now last trainer doesnt run tested atleast f1-f5 or f6 for active and freeze stats

Ben Wruble

Reaction score
Is there anyway ever your going to make a mac compatible version of the trainer??? Like I can run it just fine through wine / play on mac it just does not detect the game or work =/

DN_Dizzass

Reaction score
Trainer is still actual. everything is working fine.
w7u x64 steam version.

Gian Franco

Reaction score
F11 to F12 Still Not Working in Steam Version... i read the instructions but still not working.

Lyalius

Reaction score
Does the trainer effect the entire server? As in, if you usually play with a friend and they pop in and you already have these cheats activated will it effect them too or just you? I mean the cheats like the easy crafting and the quickslot ones

Argent47

Super Donor
Reaction score
Could we get an update to this trainer please?
Build is now 0.8.3.20: updated last Thursday (Jan 7, 2016)

Thank you!

xxYasuo

Reaction score
This isnt working on the beta since they changed some of the systems for hp/hunger. Please fix. Worked well before the update.

Radiation

Reaction score
Been almost a month since a reply.. still looking for an update. The only cheat I could get to work was the infinite inventory when crafting. I was able to get it to work once (computer said something like Cheat activated) but Im not sure how I got it to work and havent been able to again and none of the other ones work.

eascollins

Reaction score
Guys, I think he's done. We can't expect him to keep up with all the constant changes. But it was great while it lasted! Thank you Mr. A. F.!