Trainer Search

Samurai-X-V1

Donor
Reaction score
yeah seem's to need an update some of the features like medicine, food and water still work but the game really doesn't like it and gets glitchy.

Wabbajack2

Master Donor
Reaction score
Noticed there's oxygen levels now, I had a shelter full of people and was wondering why people were suffocating.
Any chance to look into the o2 and integrity degrading? (perhaps infinite items when looting materials like wood, spring, and etc)

PWS

Reaction score
Yeah just tested them none work now :( plz update MAF!

Jarps

Reaction score
when i got the trainer activated and someone gets back from exploring they will just stand at the door and do nothing and i can use them. Anyone know why?

PWS

Reaction score
when i got the trainer activated and someone gets back from exploring they will just stand at the door and do nothing and i can use them. Anyone know why?

There was a big update, they changed a lot. so it will mess things up, so a value that used to be unlimited resources could now be a status/recall value, making them all get locked out? maybe but i am shocked you actually got it to activate?
i have tried them all with no luck, we just have to wait for MAF to take a look at it im no expert..

PWS

Reaction score
The wait for the update is killing me!
Same, i risked getting chewed out to bump the post :)
The last Forum i was on, i asked a question, no replies after 4 days so i looked it was on page 6! So i bumped it and got chewed out in a freaking Book long message!