Trainer Search

Snaggles

Reaction score
But it doesn't work for 1.0.3.144, does it? Just wondering if I'm the only one who doesn't.
I don't know if you're using an older, possibly torrented version? o_O Download the trainer meant for 1.0.3.144 man.

Also MrAntiFun, pleased by your work!! :) Looking forward to a Civ V update soon man, thank you!

Snaggles

Reaction score
Not yet but MrAntiFun said he's working on it
I decided to ******* an older version of the same game. :) It makes it worth the wait seeing how good the trainer is, and once it updates I'll move back to the standard version. Best of luck MAF!

brinkc

Reaction score
i am new here and i am really looking forward the trainer for 1.0.3.249

great work man...:)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I will update it as soon as i can .

Veli

Reaction score
hi mrantifun? New versiyon 1.03.279.. When you give trainer for this version? And thank you..

pomkin6

Reaction score
1.0.3.144 brave new world zip broken fyi and some of others too

Shit head

Reaction score
Hey Mr. Antifun I can't download the Civilization V brave new world 1.0.3.276, It says network error, please help

Shit head

Reaction score
try other browser, or turn off anti avir for the download
Okay, So i tried it in google chrome and I got it to download, but everytime I try it, the download fails at the very end, on Firefox and Google chrome, what should I do? D:

EDIT: It says that an instance of win32:evo-gen[susp] on the download, is that bad?

Winternoise

Reaction score
Okay, So i tried it in google chrome and I got it to download, but everytime I try it, the download fails at the very end, on Firefox and Google chrome, what should I do? D:

EDIT: It says that an instance of win32:evo-gen[susp] on the download, is that bad?
sounds strange s: But no clue, I had that download problem sometimes years ago 'coz of my low connection. D:

I don't think so, anti's trainer are fine, maybe your anti virus(dunno what u have, I have avira pro and had not a single problem here with the trainers) has just a problem with the file, u could check it on virustotal or so.

Or wait a moment, a Mod or Anti will answer here soon.

Sry wish I could help you more s:

Shit head

Reaction score
MrAntiFun please help! I really love your trainers and I want to use this one, what do I do?

Raafat

Reaction score
can you make trainer for Civilization 5 brave new world v .1.0.3.18 Please ????

pisola

Reaction score
hi mrantifun, i downloaded all version on this thread, but it seems just only 2 of em (brave new world version) the exe files keeps dissapearing whenever i try to extract em?
i disabled all antivir, uac, etc but still the same results with those 2...
ofc i already tried extracting em with different unzipper, still the same results...
what did i do wrong?

EDIT: damn, i double check my antivir, there's a file system shield in ON state....
lol
btw, thx for creating us great trainers for this great game, mrantifun
but the trainer still not working with the latest update which is 279, so good luck in creating new version of the trainer bro :3

Last edited:

pisola

Reaction score
hey mrantifun, i got some reports for u after i tweaked the trainer a bit lol:
- ur ver 276 trainer works pretty well for ver 279, but then it crashed after i mostly end turn (sometimes they work well, even tho i choose all of the option trainer) even tho i only check the activate trainer option
- construction time (making farms, quarries, dig, etc) randomly finish, sometimes only 1 turn, sometimes original turn (like no trainer)
- especially dig action by archaeologist, it makes a glitch that after u done digging antiquity site, the archaeologist soon disappears leaving 'choose landmark' notification can't be chosen, and then u CANNOT end turn (this happens to me last night, so i'm a bit sad for that save)

hope u glad by my reports, and thx again for making this wonderful trainer bro

sinsofdins54321

Reaction score
I keep on getting a beeping sound when i turn it on and play the game. It Wont activate the F1 button either