Trainer Search

MrWezz23

Reaction score
Hello, having a bit of trouble here. I read other posts so i know what to do. but when i start up my game and my single player, opened my trainer and hit f1, all it did was make a "ding" sound. Nothing happens. Won't work, no color change help please. Thank you
that could mean you have the wrong version :D

MrWezz23

Reaction score
the version is 1.0.3.279 , expansion is god and king, explorers map pack, and the new empires.
it has to do with the expansion asx you seen it is only brave new world so likely you will have to buy that one deactivate god and kings than it should work just fine

pisola

Reaction score
TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO USE THE LATEST TRAINER (.279)
after trying some method of activating the latest trainer, i've now concluded some facts that if u want to successfully using the trainer, u need:
1. the same version of the game, which is .279, gods and kings and brave new world DLC (if u didn't have those 2 DLC, the trainer WILL NOT work)
2. start the game ONLY in DX 10 or 11
3. use the trainer ONLY in single player mode and in the world u play right now (just to be safe, save the game first, then click the trainer program, and then activate via F1 button)

Another facts i confirmed:
1. u can only use the trainer in the first world u play since u click the sid meier civ 5 program (if u play another world/mode in a single session, the trainer WILL NOT work. u have to exit the game, then re-launch the game if u want to activate the trainer again)
2. u DO NOT need to deactivate the trainer when u end turn
3. every cheat is working perfectly FINE lol

i'm still trying to search another bug/crash if at some point the trainer couldn't do its job, please be patient :3

Last edited:

thorsepicpecs

Reaction score
Can someone help me? Every time I try to download one of the trainers, the download starts working all the way until it's finished then it says the download has failed. Is there a mirror for it?

pisola

Reaction score
Can someone help me? Every time I try to download one of the trainers, the download starts working all the way until it's finished then it says the download has failed. Is there a mirror for it?
try to download with another browser or download manager?

Chughtai

Reaction score
Guys help me i have Version 1.0.2.21 this trainers isnt working for me

pisola

Reaction score
Guys help me i have Version 1.0.2.21 this trainers isnt working for me
well, u need to update to at least current version of the game (1.0.3.279) if u want the most stable trainer to work perfectly right now...

otherwise, if u still insist using version .21, search another trainer. Mr AF didn't make that version of the trainer

thorsepicpecs

Reaction score
try to download with another browser or download manager?
I tried using jdownloader and it counts down, but the countdown resets and says it's a host/server problem. Same thing happens for Down Them All.

I'm trying to download the Sid Civilization 5 Brave New World V 1.0.3.144 trainer and it just isn't working sadly. So if anybody can PM me a mirror, I'd appreciate it.

00vargarv

Reaction score
i have only the base game, version 1.0.3.279 but dont work for me.. i try all the trainers still dont work.. just checking

pisola

Reaction score
i have only the base game, version 1.0.3.279 but dont work for me.. i try all the trainers still dont work.. just checking
read my post above, u must have all 2 of the DLC if u want the trainer to work

pisola

Reaction score
i think i have to make it clear:
all the game/trainer version 1.0.3.xxx requires GODS AND KINGS and BRAVE NEW WORLD DLC

if u dont have those, the trainer obviously wont work

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I have every DLC but it doesnt work? What am i doing wrong?
Brave New World & Golds And Kings

Both are different DLC's make sure you are using a different Trainer for each dlc

SOMETHING!

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Sid Meier Civilization 5 V1.0.3.142 Trainer +8
Sid Civilization 5 DX 11 V 1.0.3.144 Trainer +8
Sid Civilization 5 Gods And Kings V 1.0.3.144 Trainer +8
Sid Civilization 5 Brave New World V 1.0.3.144 Trainer +8
Sid Civilization 5 Brave New World V 1.0.3.276 Trainer +8
Sid Civilization 5 Brave New World V 1.0.3.279 Trainer +8 --Read notice #2
Options :
  1. Inf.Cash
  2. Inf.Health
  3. Inf.Movement
  4. Inf.Strategic Resources
  5. Fast Production
  6. Fast Title Improvement
  7. Fast Research
  8. Fast Construction
Notice:
  • Trainer password : mrantifun.net , First start game then activate the trainer.
  • Start single player game world first then open the trainer then activate it .

Current Trainers:
Sid Meier Civilization 5 V1.0.3.142 Trainer +8
Sid Civilization 5 DX 11 V 1.0.3.144 Trainer +8
Sid Civilization 5 Gods And Kings V 1.0.3.144 Trainer +8
Sid Civilization 5 Brave New World V 1.0.3.144 Trainer +8
Sid Civilization 5 Brave New World V 1.0.3.276 Trainer +8
Sid Civilization 5 Brave New World V 1.0.3.279 Trainer +8 --Read notice #2
Options :
  1. Inf.Cash
  2. Inf.Health
  3. Inf.Movement
  4. Inf.Strategic Resources
  5. Fast Production
  6. Fast Title Improvement
  7. Fast Research
  8. Fast Construction
Notice:
  • Trainer password : mrantifun.net , First start game then activate the trainer.
  • Start single player game world first then open the trainer then activate it .
i launch the trainer and game type in the code but when i activate it it only makes the windows 8 sound