Trainer Search

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
I noticed that when I use the trainer it freezes the count of turns for the victory by points (time of game per round of maximum of turns) has like to take a look and to correct this bug caused by the trainer already got all the other types of victory: scientific ; Culture; Conquest; Religious, but the one by points is the only one that did not give, by getting frozen the counter of turns! Could you check if the treiner is the cause of this bug?

starspole

Reaction score
58? the last version is 56! or 58 is for win10?
Sid.Meiers.Civilization.VI.Winter.2016.Edition.with.Vikings.and.Poland.Scenario version 1.0.0.56 (241523).

See : Civilization VI ‘Winter 2016 Update’ Now Live

Last edited:

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
Sid.Meiers.Civilization.VI.Winter.2016.Edition.with.Vikings.and.Poland.Scenario version 1.0.0.58 (241523).

See : Civilization VI ‘Winter 2016 Update’ Now Live
i have the game in steam and the last version is 1.0.0.56 and the trainer work for me!

starspole

Reaction score
i have the game in steam and the last version is 1.0.0.56 and the trainer work for me!

Okay I found the problem : The setup game create Shortcut on desktop by default under name " CivilizationVI " but RUN the CivilizationVI_DX12.exe file ???!!! NOT CivilizationVI.exe file.

I notes the trainer Appear Status : Game is OFF . The trainer didn't recognize or not work with "DX12".

Now I am fix it, change the shortcut , The trainer " Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.56 Trainer +12 MrAntiFun " works . ☺☺☺

Thanks ,

azazel13

Reaction score
Every time I try to download the latest trainer (1.0.0.56) I get either the "Connection reset by server" page, or a popup msg "...could not be saved, because the source file could not be read. Try again later, or contact the server administrator."

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Every time I try to download the latest trainer (1.0.0.56) I get either the "Connection reset by server" page, or a popup msg "...could not be saved, because the source file could not be read. Try again later, or contact the server administrator."
Pause your antivirus .

starspole

Reaction score
Hi every one
Any one know the CivilizationVI email for suggestion , addition or modification . I want it.
Regards.

Last edited:

Billwatt

Reaction score
ok I am getting a Win32:Evo-gen alert on the newest version. none of the others ever popped up with this.

JohnCostello

Reaction score
Wtf... The second I opened it my computer freaked out, it was just a trojan virus. Thanks

Nathan Boesen

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to actually turn it on? I have never used a trainer and followed the directions to go into the game first then open the trainer but then when I click open nothing happens.

Core_

Reaction score
Here's what Virustotal says: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...8aef32db8519d29ae99dfca4/analysis/1482605718/

Several of them are getting it right, flagging it as part of CheatEngine. I won't say there's nothing else in there, but you're talking about a file that is designed to modify other files on your PC, which of course is going to trip some flags, mostly false positives.

Use at your own risk, I haven't had a chance to reverse it in the sandbox yet, so it sure won't get used on my live box.