Trainer Search

madpluck

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, as of right now with the Inf Movement setting the unit's movement to 4, they get stuck a lot. Because it costs so many move points to cross rivers and such the unit will stop frequently through a long move command, where when it was set to 50 before it would just keep moving.

4bZürd

Reaction score
Click "Game Editor"

I have now tried all the available trainers. But the money cheat just wont work.
I am following the steps exactly, and have tried several times.
Running the trainer as Administrator does nothing.

Help?

EDIT: nvm, seems to be working now. I just don't understand what I did differently.
Either way, thanks for awesome trainer!

Last edited:

jwoodw18

Reaction score
For all the releases, once you turn on the production cheat, it wont turn off for the cities it has affected.

veljaaa

Reaction score
For all the releases, once you turn on the production cheat, it wont turn off for the cities it has affected.
Yeah, I'm having the same problem, too. I just wanted to use the cheat to build a wonder that the AI stole in front of me and now everything builds in one turn even after I turned the cheat off.

Can we get this fixed please.

edliu111

Reaction score
I can't seem to be able to get the money cheat to work.
I punch in the new values, I end my turn immediately, but still no effect.
The trainer is displaying as working and I can get the infinite movement cheat working, but virtually nothing else will, does anyone have any advice?

Penpen

Donor
Reaction score
I can't seem to be able to get the money cheat to work.
I punch in the new values, I end my turn immediately, but still no effect.
The trainer is displaying as working and I can get the infinite movement cheat working, but virtually nothing else will, does anyone have any advice?

Did you also click on "Set Money" after entering the value of gold to switch to? I've had no troubles with the trainer so far except the game crashing every now and then.

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
Anyone knows what parameters the AI check to know if it can declare war on you? In Civ 5, some AI nations declared war on me no matter how powerful i was. But now, none of them try, even if i don't have any troops.

Alexander P

Reaction score
I really love this trainer! U R THE BEST!

But there is one thing that makes the other player's realize that u (the one using the trainer in multiplayer) are cheating... and that is the fact that they tend to get "reseted" or "the player has been logged out"... they tend to get back again, but everytime the research, movment or build cheat is on, they keep geting "kicked" and reinstated...

But when u use the $$$, envoy or influence cheat, this wont happen.

So again, I LOVE this trainer! U R THE BEST!

Jeff Morpheus

Reaction score
I'm also having trouble with the Money, Faith and Envoy Editor, I follow the directions as outlined here but even several turns later there seems to be no change in these items. The rest of the trainer seems to work fine.

Thanks.

monkeycid

Reaction score
I have been using this trainer for single-player only and all the features work as intended. However, the game CTDs within a short time of playing with no error report or anything.

SusanAnna484

Reaction score
Hi, What does this +5, +9 and +12 at the end of the filename means?

EDIT: Sorry, Okay I got it :)

Last edited: