Trainer Search

Arcos

Reaction score
The worst part is make sure or make the trainer work only for the player. This get alot of Checks and crazy scripts to indentify if that things is about the player...

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer cheats are done , Now time to code the trainer which shouldnt take too long , Strategic resources will be set to 999 , Power minimum will be set to 50,000 , If this is a problem please let me know now .

mrmikemgc

Reaction score
Trainer cheats are done , Now time to code the trainer which shouldnt take too long , Strategic resources will be set to 999 , Power minimum will be set to 50,000 , If this is a problem please let me know now .
No problem. Go for it! I need that trainer now that I can't continue. That damned Russian goat has driven me into a corner. Nearly all my soldiers are gone and he is using tech that I'm not even close to obtaining, even though he landed 6 rounds after me. This game is really hard...

Tilitus

Reaction score
No problem. Go for it! I need that trainer now that I can't continue. That damned Russian goat has driven me into a corner. Nearly all my soldiers are gone and he is using tech that I'm not even close to obtaining, even though he landed 6 rounds after me. This game is really hard...
dude the russians did the same thing to me.. only we where allys first...

rokas

Reaction score
thank you in advance mr antifun your awesome