Trainer Search

cobusbo

Reaction score
Having trouble with both v4 and v6. v4 worked perfectly, but then a few of the options stopped, so downloaded v6 and nothing works. Have tried running both trainers before the game starts, and also running the game first but nothing is working for me.

o_O:confused:;):(:eek::mad:
make sure to activate F1 and F2 then the other options- F1 and F2 is compulsory

Reaction score
MrAntiFun You should create a trainer for the MMO game 9Dragons!!! I think many people can use it! there is only existing buff trainer and Skill trainer but i cant find any skill trainer for free :/

ruffriders23

Reaction score
With the new update, the trainer no longer works in multiplayer mode. It used to, but now you just get booted from the server after a few seconds of gameplay.

dzkanch

Reaction score
a new update.. 1.07, trainer not working... and crashing with no reason..

ruffriders23

Reaction score
Well... I also went into multiplayer mode without the trainer and the server still booted me. SO... it is most likely a Steam problem since Steam SUCKS!

I haven't tried playing the game with the trainer since I am 100% finished with it.

dzkanch

Reaction score
hope so.. let me check it again. .. hope it would be steam problem... otherwise i lost sniper elite 3 game..

ruffriders23

Reaction score
Like I said... I was using the 1.06 trainer in multiplayer mode and it worked fine. Then there is an update and it is kicking me off. So I posted. BUT... then I went in without the trainer and tried to play and it still booted me, which means it is probably a crappy Steam issue since those retards can't make an update AND test it before making it go live!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Please guys don't report problems with multiplayer uses of the trainer ,Some of my trainers may work for multiplayer but i don't offer any support for multiplayer cheating , I also would like to mention that the game is crashing for me on startup so i can't test the trainer on singleplayer at the moment until the problem is fixed .

ruffriders23

Reaction score
I am sure it is a Steam problem because they are one of the worst companies in the world for games. Horrible customer service and no clue how to make an update and test it before going live with it.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Well... I also went into multiplayer mode without the trainer and the server still booted me. SO... it is most likely a Steam problem since Steam SUCKS!

I haven't tried playing the game with the trainer since I am 100% finished with it.
well its cuz you've been soft banned by sniper elite 3 multiplayer. cuz you've used it online before. =) we have warned everyone to not use it online.

Reaction score
o_O I didnt know that you could use this trainer also for MP :O But yeah people! he realy tell us the truth dont use it in Multiplayer that is kinda noobie! SHAME SHAME!!!

Turkish

Reaction score
got a problem..
I use Mega Experince option.. It works but then when I restart the game again, the experience level back to normal..
why is that??