Trainer Search

yae kaori

Reaction score
Please help us and update your trainer to the latest version (1.4.1) Mr. Antifun. Thank you so much before.

Also rude people can go rot in hell.

koko75

Reaction score
Update please 1.4.1 trainer and add the cash and XP all update item :) Big very thx bro

Reaction score
Please help us and update your trainer to the latest version (1.4.1) Mr. Antifun. Thank you so much before.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
PLEASE UPDATE TRAİNER!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED 1.4.1 TRAİNER VERSİON!!!! u soo slow!!!!

please upadate for v 1.4.1 ...THX

update please

update please.!!!!!!

yeah update please i wont be playing this game without trainer

not working on DX 12

1.4.1 please?

Please update trainer dx12 V1.4.1 !!! :(

An update would be nice, yes! :)

I search the whole internet but there is no trainer for v. 1.4.1. Please update your trainer as soon as possible! dx 11...!

You impatient turds, if you need a trainer so quick go and make one of your own, stop pestering the man

+1 Agree , some patience guys

Wow, u soo stupid. Could you make a trainer quicker?

It would be nice to have DX12 trainer! +1

chinga tu madre bastardo!!!!

I do not know whether you update with such a tone here generally still, nevertheless :
+1 for 1.4.1

+1 for 1.4.1 update bro

update please

Update please 1.4.1 trainer and add the cash and XP all update item :) Big very thx bro

Update when able pls! keep the good work going!!!

So the problem as some have mentioned isn't that the trainer stopped working , But that the developers added DX12 build of the game .

A new trainer added which should work on Dx12 , However if you still using Dx11 build of the game you can use the previous trainer .

koko75

Reaction score
Big Big thx MrAnti :)
And questson, no add the trainer max XP all upgrade item? pls

s1handler

Reaction score
Thank you, work in DX12 (1.4.1),
( F1 God Mode crash?, I can not decide. )

Last edited:

koclokboy

Reaction score
help me please. i cant download the trainer, always stuck at 97% no matter what i did. IDM, browser, tried everything but still stuck at 97%? does anyone have same problem?