4. Inf.Stamina
  5. Perfect Accuracy
  6. One Hit Kill if possible thanks :)

Lio

Reaction score
would like to have one too, if possible

girlyvader

Reaction score
If you decide to make a trainer for this game, please do note that there was an unspecified patch around the time of free release that broke all of the existing hacks; this means that your trainer would probably end up being the only one for the current patch. Also, I believe most of us would probably be quite happy with just unlimited ammo and health, especially unlimited ammo for the sidearms and the pistols, since you typically have plenty of sniper ammo, while sidearm and pistol ammo is intentionally scarce. Being able to disable bullet drop in the higher difficulties would be nice of course, but I think we can all agree that not dying in 3 hits on normal difficulty when the enemy has automatic weaponry is far more useful than turning off bullet physics on the higher difficulties. To anyone who might be wondering whether this just means I'm terrible at stealth, the issue isn't the player needing to be decent at stealth- the game periodically forces you to go loud, however the game is also intentionally set up to punish you for going loud, so there are segments of the game that are ludicrously difficulty for no good reason, since you are forced into them.

Azamaki

Donor
Reaction score
Would be so awesome if you'd make a trainer. I had this game before and played through this, but now my save is gone and I'd be so great to speed through this.

You're great.

Status
Not open for further replies.