Trainer Search

hongwei8

Reaction score
Thank you MAF!!

Just a question, how to play co-op mod with this trainer?

Commander Rahl

Reaction score
Thank you MAF!!

Just a question, how to play co-op mod with this trainer?
You cannot do co-op because it is an online match. The only way to get around it would be to have the other member leave the match turning the matchmaking system back into a solo game mode. Any other usage would be flagged and registered by the BattleNet services and be marked against you as use of an unauthorized device which they have a zero tolerance for and normally the first offense can result in a permanent ban on that account.

This can also be triggered if you used the trainer and then closed it down when in solo or campaign and then move to matchmaking as it still registers in the background even if the trainer has been closed.

Deamorte

Reaction score
Unfortantly Im getting a no go on any of the cheats at all. They "Activate" but never apply.

infact upon activating the "Trainer" It just causes my game to Crash.

Any potential Solutions?

FGm496

Reaction score
Unfortantly Im getting a no go on any of the cheats at all. They "Activate" but never apply.

infact upon activating the "Trainer" It just causes my game to Crash.

Any potential Solutions?

You're probably still using the latest trainer 3.5.0, but it looks like Blizzard just released version 3.5.1
So we have to wait for an updated trainer to come back out again. My trainer wont work either, but at least my game doesn't crash.

Jason Tai

Reaction score
Hello, it's StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void v3.5.1.45186 right now, please update, thank you

hongwei8

Reaction score
You cannot do co-op because it is an online match. The only way to get around it would be to have the other member leave the match turning the matchmaking system back into a solo game mode. Any other usage would be flagged and registered by the BattleNet services and be marked against you as use of an unauthorized device which they have a zero tolerance for and normally the first offense can result in a permanent ban on that account.

This can also be triggered if you used the trainer and then closed it down when in solo or campaign and then move to matchmaking as it still registers in the background even if the trainer has been closed.

Thank you for the clarification!