Trainer Search

irdra

Reaction score
Anyone else not able to use F4 for cheats because it flashes text on the screen and audio plays saying screenshot mode activated and my toolbar disappears until I deactivate screenshot mode. I looked in the menu and there is no way to reassign the screenshot mode key to another key?

BTW my trainer shows F4 as the INF. Items cheat and not the INF. Water cheat as shown in OP. I have the +11 trainer downloaded.

Ryandook

Reaction score
Anyone else not able to use F4 for cheats because it flashes text on the screen and audio plays saying screenshot mode activated and my toolbar disappears until I deactivate screenshot mode. I looked in the menu and there is no way to reassign the screenshot mode key to another key?

BTW my trainer shows F4 as the INF. Items cheat and not the INF. Water cheat as shown in OP. I have the +11 trainer downloaded.
just click the trainers windows then press f4

Luxwing

Donor
Reaction score
If a request can be made for the next release, would it be possible to add an option for longer days? Time freeze almost makes it not fun anymore but the days are still too short. Maybe an option to make days twice as long? Would that be possible? Appreciate all the hard work your game trainers are life savers.

Ryandook

Reaction score
If a request can be made for the next release, would it be possible to add an option for longer days? Time freeze almost makes it not fun anymore but the days are still too short. Maybe an option to make days twice as long? Would that be possible? Appreciate all the hard work your game trainers are life savers.
pretty sure theirs a mod for that

Argent47

Super Donor
Reaction score
I'm able to use the 1.03+11 trainer with build 1017440 without any problems.
I've played about 23 hours and the last time I played was just this last Wednesday.
I used the instant fishing, instant catch fishing, infinite money, infinite energy, infinite health, super speed and they all worked.
I didn't use any of the others though.

Zarkon

Reaction score
Inf. Health don't working on steam version. (Energy and money does, but...)

Audius

Reaction score
Tested it and All of it still works in 1.05 of the game

Back to cheati- I mean farming for me

Negative. Tested over and over with different items and infinite items doesn't seem to be working with any of them. As far as my testing went, all others still work.

Rihane

Reaction score
For those who can't get the inifinite items cheat to work: It works off and on, and I think I know why... If I start a new game, fresh from waking up, the cheat will work. I've also noticed that as I'm going about my day and suddenly need a bunch of wood or stone or something and use the cheat, it probably wont work. So, now I'm careful not to "rearrange" things in my inventory. I don't use "organize" auto-function and make sure I get what I need at the beginning of the day. I do think the organize function breaks the cheat. I could be wrong, but not using it has worked for me.

Audius

Reaction score
For those who can't get the inifinite items cheat to work: It works off and on, and I think I know why... If I start a new game, fresh from waking up, the cheat will work. I've also noticed that as I'm going about my day and suddenly need a bunch of wood or stone or something and use the cheat, it probably wont work. So, now I'm careful not to "rearrange" things in my inventory. I don't use "organize" auto-function and make sure I get what I need at the beginning of the day. I do think the organize function breaks the cheat. I could be wrong, but not using it has worked for me.

Hm. I tested your theory and nothing seems to work. From having the items with me as I wake up or otherwise during the day. I never used the organize function either, so there's that. The best option in my opinion would be just a trainer update, which we are patiently waiting for as we talk things out.

PWS

Reaction score
Could we get an Update MAF?
I always love your trainers, those other sites are so sketchy.

Rican

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the time updating it, going to try it right now!