Trainer Search

CKV_MostWanted

Reaction score
Unfortunately, Somehow the "Instant Crop Grow" Doesn't work on Crops with Trellises... ):)

shidevotion

Reaction score
Hi @MrAntiFun, thanks for your efforts! Have used a few of your works so far. Anyway, do you have plan to update the trainer for the current version of this game (1.07)? =)

miyu98

Donor
Reaction score
I love this cheat so far! But was wondering if there was anyway you could set the affection for all villagers to max somehow??? You would be my hero!

Manduuuuu

Reaction score
It isnt working a lot. I need to deactivate my money cheat however I am unable to. Please fix it

Kotamar

Reaction score
the trainer may not need an update but maybe a tweak or two. Because when I activate the Inf. Items cheat it works once and after I disable the cheat and try to re-enable it again it just says cheat activated but doesn't work again until I close game and restart

AngelDemon666

Reaction score
i love this but so far the only problem i have it won't let pin it to my taskbar
why do i want to pin? to make it easier for me to find it ^-^
is it a glitch or is it not meant to be pinned ._.;

Drenin

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, I was wondering, why is it that when infinite stamina is activated the stamina bar still seems to run out as if the cheat is not activated causing your character to pass out?

Cookies567

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, I was wondering, why is it that when infinite stamina is activated the stamina bar still seems to run out as if the cheat is not activated causing your character to pass out?

Odd, mine works well though. Try close and then reopen the trainer. Also check your game version.

Drenin

Reaction score
my game version is 1.07, two versions higher than the trainer lol