Trainer Search

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Damn, the latest one don't work on my pirate ship version.

@MrAntiFun is it possible if you can add inf recruiting in the 1.0.0 version

Zuzn

Reaction score
Unfortunately god mode does not work against AI mobes as Void Сloud (Chasmal Horde and Abyssal Host)
They just ignored God Mode and destroy all.
I said about new version.

sergi211

Reaction score
Unfortunately god mode does not work against AI mobes as Void Сloud (Chasmal Horde and Abyssal Host)
They just ignored God Mode and destroy all.
I said about new version.

In-game console press the key above "Tab" and then write "Invincible" (beware ironmode achievements won't work if you use console commands)

sarevockk

Reaction score
I know this sounds like a good idea but holy shit you need to be a god of micromanagement to do this. Even 2 planets, a few fleets and a dozen science/construction ships becomes unbearable.
with sector management.. you cant have 200 planets... and they will build themselves up ... if they are inside a sector .. of course

Radixy

Reaction score
How do I bypass the issue of.. well... the traits cheat also giving the AI traits q-q?

neronix17

Reaction score
How do I bypass the issue of.. well... the traits cheat also giving the AI traits q-q?
Turn it off after creating your race, you don't need it active to make it work on a race you've finished creating. The AI races only generate on the generation of the galaxy itself so just make sure to turn it off before you do that.

Cal09

Master Donor
Reaction score
so i tried unziping the 1.01 and my anti-virus freaked out is that normal?

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Is already in, but you must keep select(see the tab)recruit(land or fleet).

Inf recruiting? didn't see it, but i will try it again

Nope, recruiting leaders/governors/admirals/generals are still disabled because i already reached the max

Last edited:

Alex250

Reaction score
Inf recruiting? didn't see it, but i will try it again

Nope, recruiting leaders/governors/admirals/generals are still disabled because i already reached the max

F9 is Inf Recruiting-Construction, maybe you have the old trainer, download it again(the new trainer for new version works well for the pre-patch version). For leaders limit the trainer don't have an option, you need research again and again....the technology that increase that. When you recruit a ship, you must keep select the planet and see the tab of recruitment(station)queue and the same for land recruitment.

Alex250

Reaction score
Well, anybody have a lot of problems, so the easy solution(Mr.Boss have a lot of work, so let rest him haha)is use the console for cheating. Here is the link with the all cheats, but when you open console(bottom up TAB: º)you can write help and you see all the cheats.

http://www.stellariswiki.com/Console_commands

I use the trainer with the console(in console I use "instant_construction")

PD: for people who have problems with "God Mode", you can use the console, put "invincible"(without the quotes) and that's all.

Greetings and thanks Mr.Boss for the trainer(and quick hahahah)

Sorry for my english

sergi211

Reaction score
Well, anybody have a lot of problems, so the easy solution(Mr.Boss have a lot of work, so let rest him haha)is use the console for cheating. Here is the link with the all cheats, but when you open console(bottom up TAB: º)you can write help and you see all the cheats.

http://www.stellariswiki.com/Console_commands

I use the trainer with the console(in console I use "instant_construction")

PD: for people who have problems with "God Mode", you can use the console, put "invincible"(without the quotes) and that's all.

Greetings and thanks Mr.Boss for the trainer(and quick hahahah)

Sorry for my english

I wrote yesterday about the in-game console men don't bother everyone saying the same

Airbus480

Reaction score
What about (society,physics, engineering) Instant Research how does it work? It's activated but it takes days but not one month though. I am using 1.01 trainer and 1.01 game

Last edited:

sergi211

Reaction score
What about (society,physics, engineering) Instant Research how does it work? It's activated but it takes days but not one month though. I am using 1.01 trainer and 1.01 game

Instant research works with infinite research resources and yes you need 1 month with each project

Update: I recomend to use freeze day option multiple times and maybe is faster but 1 month it's not that long

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
so i tried unziping the 1.01 and my anti-virus freaked out is that normal?
The new trainer code is much larger than the first one so it may be that , Anyone having problems with trainer V1.01 ? ,If so please list all of the problems and i will check it out as soon as i can .