Trainer Search

uSTickye

Master Donor
Reaction score
if people are still struggling with the "9,999 quartz needed" issue - they need to activate the cheat - get the 9999 skill points, save the game - then exit all the way out - turn off the cheat, start the game again and you can upgrade all the skills no problem. hope that helps and THANK for the trainer MAF

It does not work. "9,999 quartz needed", it is a real need. Anyway the game says it when you hover the mouse over a skill item which you want to upgrade.

scarfun

Donor
Reaction score
It worked for me when I reset like that for the skills but I also have the issue of items being uncraftable due to infinite items. Seems like you should only use the infinite items cheat after you have crafted all possible items.

will

Reaction score
can't tell if the trainer just needs fine tuning
or
the game is poorly coded that it messes up this easily when hacked

SmolGui

Reaction score
Infinite skill points doesn't work, neither does the method for fixing it.

Anklava

Reaction score
Hello dear Mrantifun, hello to you from Russia, I respect and thank you, for your work. Could you, make a trainer for 1.4 (36,535) version, thankful in advance.

RheeSykler

Reaction score
When I activate Trainer I cannot Parry with enemy , but I can still kill someone by sneaking up from behind . Excellent Trainers , use the one for Styx : Master Of Shadows and it works excellent .

Yoannzh

Reaction score
Too bad there is no stealth. Would it be possible to add it, please