Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
oh damn , Someone should have messages me about this , I think the current trainer for subnautica still working right ? .

Nebulus1978

Reaction score
Heatlh, Oxygen and Easy Craft work but Food/Water doesn't.

Just a fyi but you can simply use command console in game for all these plus more
steps to do this are as follows.

1. Press F3 (in the top left corner of the window is "enable console"
2. Press F8 to bring up your cursor and change enable console so it is allowed
3. Press F3 again to close window
4. In game press enter to open command window add command and press enter to apply

Some commands that you'll want for sure are

nodamage = godmode
nocost = no craft or build cost
oxygen = no oxygen required
unlockall = unlock all blue prints
item [NAME] [#] to spawn an item
damage [#] change your damage output
noenergy = no energy req by tools or vehicles/base
day = to change it to day
night = change to night
invisible = npc's ignore you

Find more on google.

kajb139

Reaction score
WHOA WHOA WHOA the trainer is largely ineffective in the new experimental build... only oxygen works on it, but bare in mind that our next update will include all of the new changes from experimental and this is where the problem lies. there is no longer a numeric indicator for health food or water. oxygen still works i imagine only because there is still a numeric display there. but 39k trainer still works in stable for the next little bit. once the new cyclops silent running 2.0 update hits. the trainer will have almost no effect. please mr antifun design our next trainer off experimental. as it stands i am currently using invisibility in experimental to deal with the predators.

Adoniis

Reaction score
Heatlh, Oxygen and Easy Craft work but Food/Water doesn't.

Just a fyi but you can simply use command console in game for all these plus more
steps to do this are as follows.

1. Press F3 (in the top left corner of the window is "enable console"
2. Press F8 to bring up your cursor and change enable console so it is allowed
3. Press F3 again to close window
4. In game press enter to open command window add command and press enter to apply

Some commands that you'll want for sure are

nodamage = godmode
nocost = no craft or build cost
oxygen = no oxygen required
unlockall = unlock all blue prints
item [NAME] [#] to spawn an item
damage [#] change your damage output
noenergy = no energy req by tools or vehicles/base
day = to change it to day
night = change to night
invisible = npc's ignore you

Find more on google.

These work just fine, the only problem is God mode makes everything unkillable, which is kind of a drag when something latches onto you...

Nebulus1978

Reaction score
Yes this is most unfortunate, but just toggle off remove the blighter toggle on slightly annoying but doesn't happen often.

Starkiller

Reaction score
With the latest update a day or 2 ago now Cyclops has a legit health bar & can be attacked and damaged even destroyed by creatures in the sea, is there a chance you could update the trainer and add inf health for cylops?

cheekypig55

Donor
Reaction score
V.50032 Does it work people?
unsure, Inf health works but couldn't get Inf Oxygen to work, but i think I glitched mine to give me inf Oxygen without trainer after i save my game while trainer was on then reloaded it without the trainer on so...

Reaction score
unsure, Inf health works but couldn't get Inf Oxygen to work, but i think I glitched mine to give me inf Oxygen without trainer after i save my game while trainer was on then reloaded it without the trainer on so...
All seemed to be working. Just tried it myself because I have the game installed, Inf health, inf water, inf food, inf oxygen all worked. Didnt try crafting as I was too far down away from the cyclops.

Stillgard

Reaction score
Thank you! I've tested it on this build but for some reason Easy Crafting doesn't seem to be working properly.